Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, you got 12 turns to beat me to get your LW or simply get me to a point where I think you deserve the ability. Hint, use taijutsu.

All Out
Terrain: Barren wasteland in Iwa (I think that's what you said you wanted)
First Move: Challenger's decision
Turns: The fight is not to exceed 12 turns. If there is no clear death/incapacitation or forfeit by one party at the end of those 12 turns a mutual sensei/mod can give a ruling.

Binkan with all the fixins. If you want to RP a little before getting into the fight I'll let you decide. Tell me who gets the first move and we'll proceed from there. Add me on skype. If I'm missing anything let me know.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, you got 12 turns to beat me to get your LW or simply get me to a point where I think you deserve the ability. Hint, use taijutsu.

All Out
Terrain: Barren wasteland in Iwa (I think that's what you said you wanted)
First Move: Challenger's decision
Turns: The fight is not to exceed 12 turns. If there is no clear death/incapacitation or forfeit by one party at the end of those 12 turns a mutual sensei/mod can give a ruling.

Binkan with all the fixins. If you want to RP a little before getting into the fight I'll let you decide. Tell me who gets the first move and we'll proceed from there. Add me on skype. If I'm missing anything let me know.
So I have to beat you in twelve turns, got it.
Since you don't seem fussed, I'll just take first move. Also, the start of a fight is generally the slowest, most tedious part (From my experience anyway), so instead of Rping before it even begins and prolonging that awkward phase, I say we just dive right in and try to get a flow going. RP can be included at a later stage anyways, once we've both become more familiar with each others bios/writing style.
Mid Range? 15ms?
_____

Gilgamesh Kiyoshi would stand at the ready, on home turf, with solid rock beneath his feet and air littered with the characteristic dusty haze of Iwagakure. The Kagutsuchi daggers, holstered on either of his sides would dangle loosely, free to be stirred by the light summers breeze.
Gilgamesh's senses would be tuned to the battlefield, he would sense all, from the worms in the ground to the man who stood before him.
The worms would burn, and the man before him would be sent to join them.
What Gilgamesh wondered then, was how many worms would burn before his opponent joined them? How much air would Gilgamesh scorch, and how much earth would he raze, before his opponent became ash?
Whatever the answer, Gilgamesh would find out soon.

There was no reason for Gilgamesh to take things slowly. As such his right hand would grasp his right Kagutsuchi dagger, un-holstering it and, even as he begins to draw the weapon he would begin the casting of a technique, virtually instant due to its nature, and then a second, one that would have the ground beneath you turn to ash.

Katon/Fuuinjutsu: Kuro Sanshō̄o no Seimei-Sen | Fire Release/Sealing Technique: Lifeblood of the Black Salamander
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30 (Fire jutsu with this effect applied cost 10 more chakra to create.)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique was developed in response to the chakra draining and chakra absorbitve abilities displayed by certain water and earth techniques. Made in an attempt to achieve a similar effect for fire, the resulting technique was deemed too destructive and was classed as a jutsu too dangerous to be used. Like the chakra draining properties of earth and water, the developed technique was highly effective at targeting chakra in its incorporeal states - however instead of draining or absorbing chakra this technique invoked the most fundamental property of Katon - Burning, and applied it to incorporeal interactions. Under the influence of this technique the flames of produced fire jutsu will be sculpted and recoloured so that the Kanji for 'Burn' will appear embossed and patterned across the surface of the flame. As a result the affected fire techniques will burn away foreign chakra within their proximity. There will be little noticeable change for physical clashes such as fire against earth or water, although a sensor will be capable of discerning that the chakra of the technique clashing against the flame is disappearing even before the techniques physical body fades. Against techniques that fire would not have much interaction with however, such as lightning or sound, or techniques that it would not affect at all - such as incorporeal chakra barriers, the true strength of this technique is displayed. As the flames come into 'contact' (Not physical as it generally cannot directly interact with these techniques, but instead overlapping on the same area or being in the same vicinity/pane) the opposing chakra will be burned away, as under the influence of this technique the users fire natured chakra will adopt a singularly destructive property when it encounters opposing chakra and, true to its nature, will not absorb but will rather burn - flooding out to attack the chakra and erasing the opposition completely. When such a flame encounters the body of a living being such as a Summon or Human, it will burn away at their chakra supply for as long as they remain near the flame (short range), destroying more of their chakra each turn, starting at the amount of chakra used to create the fire technique for the first turn, and increasing by double each turn (i.e, 40 the first, 80 the second, 160 the third and so on) until they have absolutely nothing left - and as such fire techniques under the influence of the Black Salamander serve as the bane to beings that cannot be burned or posses powerful regenerative abilities. Against techniques however, elemental weaknesses and strengths will apply, and the strength of the fire technique will reduce accordingly as it expends the very chakra that comprises it to burn away at enemy techniques. Upon the first use of this technique on a fire jutsu, a crest of ash will appear on the users chest, appearing as a salamander that, like an ouroboros is seen to be devouring its own tail. The Salamander Crest will act as a medium for sustaining this technique, should the crest be destroyed then this technique will also end, likewise, for as long as the crest persists, so too will this jutsu. Should the chakra of a fire technique under the influence of the Black Salamander be absorbed, then then absorbed fire chakra will act as a virus - rapidly burning away at the chakra of its new host until nothing is left. The only counter then, is to produce a full bodied chakra surge equal to or greater than the amount of chakra absorbed. (Starts at double the chakra cost of the technique this time, i.e a technique costing 30 chakra would burn away 60 the first turn, and so on, this time as it is directly within an opponents chakra system and as such can wreak havoc more easily). The chakra burn is easily detectable however as an opponent will feel as if their chakra is 'boiling' (a little like the discomfort that Naruto felt upon his first uses of the Kyuubi chakra), although an infected can still produce techniques as usual, albeit they cannot utilise forbidden ranks.

Note:
- Made of ash the crest is virtually immune to any technique that will smash or break it apart as it can simply reform and regenerate, and is counted as a fire/fuuinjutsu combination, A ranked in power, that can only be destroyed by water - which is the natural enemy of fire, or techniques that can completely burn or blast it from existence such as fire or lightning. After four turns the crest will fade, signifying the end of this technique. If Symphony of the Dragon is either active or used afterwards, the Crest of the Black Salamander will combine with the Crest of the Unburnt Dragon, the Salamander wrapping around the Dragon's head and, the two crests will combine, becoming destroyable only by techniques equal to or greater than their now combined strength. When they combine, the crest of the Black Salamander, being weaker, will adopt the turn limit of the Dragon's Crest, if it has two turns left then this crest will also crumble in two turns and so on. While it makes the crest harder to destroy, it also has the drawback of potentially ending the duration of this technique prematurely depending on how, and when the crests are created.
- While this technique is active the user is capable of, once per turn, producing raw blasts of S ranked fire chakra from any point of their body which - incapable of interacting with physical substances, will instead interact with and destroy those made of chakra, for instance if used against earth the blast will phase into the earth, erasing it of all the chakra that fuels it and, by destroying its source of strength will also undermine the earth's corporeality, leaving it to crumble to dust. (Although it does not interact so much on a physical level, it can still be countered by a technique of equal power as the flame will attack the chakra within the technique, and respecting elemental weaknesses and strengths, will falter when overwhelmed or equalized.) The chakra is visible as it takes a translucent gold or black hue, and be can form various shapes and sizes at the users whim, and the user can maintain control over it should they so wish, however they will be limited to non elemental and fire elemental jutsu during this time. This count as one of the user's three moves per turn.
- When this technique ends it cannot be reactivated again for the next two turns, and no fire techniques above S rank can be utilized during this period. It can also only be activated 2x, and the user is immune to have their own chakra devoured by their flames.
- This technique is also capable of working against chakra, or uses of physical/spiritual energy that have a slightly different make-up than usual, such as Senjutsu chakra and Kiyoshi energy. However it cannot target physical or natural energies in their raw, un-combined state; it can do so for spiritual energy however.
- The user can choose to not apply this effect to a created fire technique, and affected fire techniques will appear an imperial black, red and gold in colour.
- As this technique has no effect on its own, its activation is instant and can be performed in the same timeframe as the following technique. The crest will appear upon the creation of the first Black Salamander Fire technique, and this works on ash too.
- When used by an Inuzuka this technique will not adversely affect their Ninken as, accustomed to their presence, this jutsu, while largely indiscriminate, will have the users Ninken labelled as something related to and bound to the user, as a result just as the user is immune to the effects of this technique, so too will Ninken be. (Same for cursed seals as they are a part of the users being)
- Can only be taught by Scaze

More specifically, copious amounts of ash particles would appear, scattered throughout the earth that you stand upon and even seeping out onto the surface of the ground. The created reservoir of ash would span outwards by 5 meters in every direction, with you being at the dead centre of the circular (Technically hemispherical as it forms below ground too), pseudo land-mine.

(Katon: Barukan no konseki)- Fire Release: Vestiges of Vulcan
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40 + 10
Damage: N/A (80 + 15 if ignited)
Description: This technique revolves around the creation of ash particles within earthen sources, such as the ground, and the like but not techniques. With a single hand seal, the user is able to form numerous small particles of ash inside the bodies of these substances. This particles would occupy the spaces within these sources, both internally and externally. On the exterior, these techniques may be minimally crusted with a thin layer of ash, and thus, roughly noticeable; in addition, the opponent will also feel some heat upon the formation of these superheated particles should he be standing atop these surfaces/be in contact with it (ie. the ground). The surfaces that may be affected can range from anywhere from short-long range, but the maximum radius for the creation of ash is within a 5 meter radius. Taking into account the characteristics of ash, the ash that is formed would be highly flammable and even explosive. As such, upon ignition by means of fire, lightning, or friction, the ash spread around the earthen source would violently erupt in flames, burning everything standing atop the earth source, or near it. These flames constitute as an S-rank attack, regardless of the magnitude of the source of ignition. Alternatively, the user may also manually cause the ash to explode and be set aflame, though this constitutes as an additional move. In addition, this technique may also have implications on other techniques that come from the earthen source in which this ash is created and stored. Techniques that originate from the source material, such as earth techniques emerging from the ground, would become semi-molten though there will be no damage boost, due to the ash amalgamating with the earth techniques. It would also become extremely susceptible to being set aflame and exploding should it come into contact with lightning, fire, or friction due to the additional ash within it.

Notes:

-Can only be used 2x per battle
-Ash remains dormant for 3 turns, before losing its flammable qualities
-No Fire techniques above A-rank for the rest of and the next turn

However, the ash would be altered by his first technique so that, even as your corporeal body feels the heat of the superheated ash, so too would your chakra system. Much like chakra absorptive water techniques, the created ash would, under the influence of the Black Salamander, drain you of your chakra - or more aptly termed, burn it, as the robbed chakra would be destroyed instead of stolen.

He would not continue with a third technique however, instead he would merely observe for his opponents response; would he deal with the hazard beneath him first, or would he ignore it and attack anyways?
For once Gilgamesh was curious about his most strangely dressed opponent; and through a trial of fire he would discover what he wanted to know, and then kill his opponent.
That did not mean that Gilgamesh would take things slowly...but nor would he rush.

Even as the ash forms beneath you, so would the crest of the Black Salamander, a necklace wrapped around Gilgamesh's neck that would culminate in a pendant in the form of a Salamander that, like an ouroboros, would be devouring its own tail.

___
1800 - 30 - 40 - 10 = 1720

Seals on my body:

(Fuuin: Bachi no Kindachi) - Sealing Technique: Damocles, The Curse of Kings
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40 (80 chakra for double usage)
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will have four seals on their body (must be stated in the biography) with the Kanji for “Curse” that can be passively activated (instant but still counts as a move) whenever the opponent uses a technique. The seal will will release an intangible barrier that expands outwards in all directions. The barrier instantly reaches long-range in every direction and serves to absorb chakra from the given technique in order to weaken it by a quarter . The amount of chakra absorbed is proportional to the power of the technique but one thing that remains the same is that the remaining technique will fall to three-quarters it's original power i.e. a 120 damage technique would fall to 90 damage (Forbidden Rank). The barrier is destroyed soon after coming into contact with the technique if it exceeds a traditional S-Rank in power but not before it leeches a quarter of it’s chakra in order to weaken it by the same degree. The user can instead activate two barriers rather than one to reduce the targeted technique to half it’s original power rather than a quarter. This will count as two of the user’s three moves per turn. This means this technique does not counter other jutsu in itself but rather aids the user in countering more powerful techniques by weakening them. Due to the barrier’s intangibility, it will can work on solid techniques as well as liquids, gases and energy-based techniques. It will also only shatter against non-physical techniques due to their ability to clash with the intangible barrier. The reason this seal needs to be passively activated (still counts as a move) is so the user can use a technique in the same-timeframe to counter the opponent's weakened jutsu. This technique can be used thrice per battle, be it three usages of the single version, three usages of the double version or any variation/combination of the two.

Note: Can only be used three times per battle
Note: No Fuuinjutsu techniques can be used in the user's same and next turn (when single version is used)
Note: No Fuuinjutsu techniques can be used in the user's same and next two turns (when double version is used)

Last edited: