Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This OP section is getting stale but I love this site so much so I thought of picking less predictable characters (cough zoro katakuri puffy etc) to present in a vs battle. While I know this is a little random (because I do not think they have interacted before) but actually curious to see what you guys think.
You must be registered for see images

Vs

Round 1 no zues
Round 2

with zues and kyros to Rebecca side to try to even out the playing field (kind of lol). Also note Kyros has both legs.

So who wins guys?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Curious why do you think Rebecca can take nami 1v1

I mean she has lightning mirages clouds (to block vision)

I do believe Rebecca is faster and stronger (physically) but not by a overwhelming amount.
I think Rebecca has shown an edge above Nami in fighting instinct and skill that along with the seeming edge in ability(strength speed etc) I think she'd be able to knock Nami's climatact from her.

I was inclined to say Nami won both but what's the fun in that? I think Rebecca has a chance in scenario 1.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Rebecca has shown an edge above Nami in fighting instinct and skill that along with the seeming edge in ability(strength speed etc) I think she'd be able to knock Nami's climatact from her.

I was inclined to say Nami won both but what's the fun in that? I think Rebecca has a chance in scenario 1.
Fair enough she managed to not get one shorter by hoboka i believe. And now that you mention it she does have opportunities to knock nami clima tact out of her hand. Though she better do so before nami starts covering the field with mist etc