Reasons why Naruto is more proficient in Sage Mode than Hashirama!

S A G E

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is not in terms of power but in terms of how each characters utilize sage mode in battle.

1. Naruto's clones can go Sage mode, while only hashirama's main body can.

2. Naruto can apply his sage mode with Taijutsu using frog-kata, something Hashirama has not displayed.

3. Naruto in Sage mode is a great sensor, while Hashirama has not displayed any sensing abilities yet using Sage mode.

In my opinion Naruto has more application of Sage mode abilities than Hashirama who seems to just use Sage mode as a power source, rather than utilizing or expanding on the Sage mode techniques.

Share your thoughts and opinion, and please be civil. :whip:

the big boss

Elite
Kin
97💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we dont know much about hashirama's sage mode

is he the sage of wood ? :cool:

or something yet to be explained ?

or is he just op and found another way to use senjutsu?

Last edited:

dvmaz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There isn't enough information on Hashirama's Sage mode for you to come up with those conclusions. Lets wait until the new Databook comes out or until Kishi explores Hashirama's abilities in greater detail.

Reactions: Humming

S A G E

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we dont know much about hashiram's sage mode

is he the sage of wood ? :cool:

or something yet to be explained ?

or he is just op and found another way to use senjutsu?
True, but based on what we know so far, Naruto ftw until proven otherwise. :cool:
As for what type of Sage mode, I think Hashirama is a plant/wood type of sage mode, not unlike the animal types (frogs and snakes). Since plants and woods are part of nature just like animals are, so they have a knack of collecting nature energy.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have a point but at the same time, we know not a damn thing about Hashirama's Sage mode. We don't even know where it originates from, we can only speculate. We haven't seen enough of Hashirama and the feats that SM provide for him besides the assumption that he probably uses it as a power source. So of course Naruto comes off as a better SM user and in all honesty, he probably is! But we have little to no details on Hashirama's SM so there's no way it can be argued for Hashirama.

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashi's SM is instant . .gets on the battlefield sees the juubi claps hands and there you go . .while naruto takes more time . .

Avinash012

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is not in terms of power but in terms of how each characters utilize sage mode in battle.

2. Naruto can apply his sage mode with Taijutsu using frog-kata, something Hashirama has not displayed.

3. Naruto in Sage mode is a great sensor, while Hashirama has not displayed any sensing abilities yet using Sage mode.

In my opinion Naruto has more application of Sage mode abilities than Hashirama who seems to just use Sage mode as a power source, rather than utilizing or expanding on the Sage mode techniques.

Naruto clearly mentioned that " Now that I mastered Senjutsu I can sense chakra" which means that Hashirama can do that...
Clones entering SM ,there is no need for Hashirama to do smthng like that since his SM is not limited like Naruto or atleast Hashirama's SM time span >>>>Naruto's
Iam sure he can do that.....

According to Pa Senjutsu increases Taijutsu capabilities so it is Obivious Hashirama can do that.......

the big boss

Elite
Kin
97💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, but based on what we know so far, Naruto ftw until proven otherwise. :cool:
As for what type of Sage mode, I think Hashirama is a plant/wood type of sage mode, not unlike the animal types (frogs and snakes). Since plants and woods are part of nature just like animals are, so they have a knack of collecting nature energy.
iruka - sage of aizen. iruka is the aizen of naruto
he is hiding his full power and his true personality

tobirama - sage of bosses

hashirama - sage of op

hiruzen - sage of hype

Reactions: elsepa

oShux

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stopped reading after the 2nd one I'm assuming this thread is based only on assumptions. And not to be rude but if that's the case then there's no value in your argument.

S A G E

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto clearly mentioned that " Now that I mastered Senjutsu I can sense chakra" which means that Hashirama can do that...
Clones entering SM ,there is no need for Hashirama to do smthng like that since his SM is not limited like Naruto or atleast Hashirama's SM time span >>>>Naruto's
Iam sure he can do that.....

According to Pa Senjutsu increases Taijutsu capabilities so it is Obivious Hashirama can do that.......
Sasuke in curse mark, while it is a pseudo sage mode, hasn't displayed any sensing abilities to classify him as a sensor. Yes sage mode opens up that door, but it depends on the user whether they can cross it and learn the sensing ability themselves.
Oh but there is a need for clones being able to enter sage mode besides giving the chakra to its user. By making your clones in Sage mode, it makes them multiple times stronger. Having 5 extra clones on Sage mode fighting along with the orginal Naruto gives him an edge in any combat.
As for taijutsu, yes it increases someones physical strength and same reason for my first answer, they can learn it but its up to them to master it. Frog kata is a martial arts technique that shows the epitome of Sage mode taijutsu.

iruka - sage of aizen. iruka is the aizen of naruto
he is hiding his full power and his true personality

tobirama - sage of bosses

hashirama - sage of op

hiruzen - sage of hype
Lol Iruka is a dolphin sage mode since his names translate to dolphin.
Aizen = Teuchi.
I agree on the following characters. :whip:

the big boss

Elite
Kin
97💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke in curse mark, while it is a pseudo sage mode, hasn't displayed any sensing abilities to classify him as a sensor. Yes sage mode opens up that door, but it depends on the user whether they can cross it and learn the sensing ability themselves.
Oh but there is a need for clones being able to enter sage mode besides giving the chakra to its user. By making your clones in Sage mode, it makes them multiple times stronger. Having 5 extra clones on Sage mode fighting along with the orginal Naruto gives him an edge in any combat.
As for taijutsu, yes it increases someones physical strength and same reason for my first answer, they can learn it but its up to them to master it. Frog kata is a martial arts technique that shows the epitome of Sage mode taijutsu.

Lol Iruka is a dolphin sage mode since his names translate to dolphin.
Aizen = Teuchi.
I agree on the following characters. :whip:
Aizen = Iruka

Yhwach = Teuchi

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

retarted logic , just that , you still didn't see hashirama's potential in sage mode and you're already COMPARING HIM TO NARUTO , LIKE WTF LOOOOOL , dude , you really know what is the meaning behind the word PATIENCE?

S A G E

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stopped reading after the 2nd one I'm assuming this thread is based only on assumptions. And not to be rude but if that's the case then there's no value in your argument.
It's not based on assumptions, rather its based on what we know so far and what we haven't seen yet.

retarted logic , just that , you still didn't see hashirama's potential in sage mode and you're already COMPARING HIM TO NARUTO , LIKE WTF LOOOOOL , dude , you really know what is the meaning behind the word PATIENCE?
Is it that bad to be ahead of the Narutobase pack?
Sorry for being a logical theorist, but that's how I roll. :whip:

Last edited:

S A G E

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what about my last reply ? :'(
Sorry but I'm just super conflicted since I can't decide which one is more condescending, Juha Bach or Aizen?
However I do know that Teuchi is the final boss in Naruto, and Iruka is the final boss's right hand man.
Until then we don't know which one is Juha Bach or Aizen.

the big boss

Elite
Kin
97💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry but I'm just super conflicted since I can't decide which one is more condescending, Juha Bach or Aizen?
However I do know that Teuchi is the final boss in Naruto, and Iruka is the final boss's right hand man.
Until then we don't know which one is Juha Bach or Aizen.
condescending ?

ebisu = yamamoto

Teuchi and iruka are god tier

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Well your arguments are not exactly the best.

1. I'm not sure if it's correct but I'm too lazy to check lol

2. He can't use frog Kata but instead he can summon giants who can overpower a combination of perfect susanoo and Kurama lol.

3. He didn't have the chance to display any sensor abilities right now since he's in a middle of a war so we have to wait and see.