Reason why Onooki should die right now!!!!

MisterX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This just popped into my head now: if he dies right now and Tsunade doesn't save him, Oro can bring him back with Edo Tensei.

Since Onooki is the strongest of the 5 due to his Jinton, but is limited by his old age and bad back and lower stamina and chakra, bringing him as an Edo will make him a lot stronger.

I mean: no back problems, infinite chakra and so infinite (and bigger, more powerful) Jinton and such.

+ Oro still has one Zetsu, so he won't sacrifice a real human to bring him back.

+ Onooki is pretty old and his time to die is pretty close.. I mean he's like 80+ years old, so it won't be much of a loss for him to die.

What do you think about it?

Pain saga

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now that hokages are gonna join the battle, they really dont need any help from oonoki. even if he dies he is not gonna be brought back by edo-tensei.
Its now show-time for edo hokages :)

pandu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't want to see another edo.I've seen enough of them already.The hokages are the last of them.If he really dies,let that old man be in peace U_U

Rorschach

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Let me get this straight...
You see an old shinobi way passed his prime, with back pain and anger issues.
Who also has mastered particle release on par with his former mentor
The current leader of Iwagakure and who just went toe to toe with Madara (along with the other 4 kage)
And just wants to rest after dying at the hands of the rival of the God of shinobi and your theory is He should be brought back with Edo Tensei?
You must be registered for see images

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!

Reactions: BazzBee