[Theory] Reason why momoshiki was smart and stabbed sasuke's tomoed Rinnegan...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------>.

1st notice tis monga panel well :

You must be registered for see images

now kestion that asks itself : why momokishi stabbed eye instead of stabbing sasuke heart or throat????? :

answer is :

becuz sasuke tomoed Rinnegan is what kept konoha safe from osusukis and other enemies for many years...

lemme sum it up for ya : sasuke's rinne-sharingan is a anti osusuki eye...sasuke's eye is big threat for any strong osusuki who wants to implant god tree on earth ...

-after hagorono and hanura fought their mom kagoya ...they learned that their might be some threat greater then kagoya ..hagoromo accounted for tis possibility of another kagoya threat return..that's why he increased power of his eyes and prepared them for any other kagoya threat threatning peace of earth....

there's also possibility that hanora passsed some of his byakogan powers to hagoromo in order to strenghten rinnesharingan...

now you know value of saski eye...and why momokishi stabbed it......no need to thank me tho ...but u can if u want to :) ..

Reactions: Infant and Yahcob13

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your logic is impeccable like always

I think he might stabbed the eye one part revenge, then plot of not killing sasuke and maybe make sure no one can access it after him

Both are severely crippled now so he can easily beat them