Reason why Madara uchiha never had a wife...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------->.
any beautiful nice woman would want to marry Uchiha Madara in this world...yet Madara never had a wife or children..but why???

1st let me remind u what tobirama thought about uchihas...
tobirama described uchiha's true feelings...that they are teh biggest lovers in universe and not cruell as others think...

so uchihas are teh biggest lovers ,untill they lose some1 dear to them...

-and according to this Madara understood very well that having a lovely wife or children means more protection and love for them...and any death of his beloved wife and son means more pain and suffer in this life....(he already lost 4 brother and a izuna too :( ) tis is reason one..

- reason 2 having son and child will distract Madara from implementiong his dreamworld plan...wich also means increasing teh possiblity of taking talknojutsu...

- i think Madara made a better choice in his life,for him teh loss of izuna and a 4 brothers was enough for him...

do u think there might be other reasons why Madara never had wife????...

-a other kestion....do u think kishimoto can retcon teh $h!t out of Madara's life and reveal that Madara had wife and son...would u be ok with that????..

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It feels out of place to be revealed that Madara had a wife or a son. He'd NEVER EVER abandon them. Nor would his wife and son abandon him too.
But I think he was willing to have sons and daughters after he killed Sasuke - considering he thought that IT would save the Uchiha clan. And there was NO Uchiha clan anymore lol.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Madara was too in love with Hashirama to have a wife and kid. Hashirama was also too in love with Madara.

It wasn't until after Madara supposedly died, that Hashirama got his own wife and children.

Hell this is apparent between Naruto and Sasuke - the two most bromantic couple in Anime.

• Wow

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Serious answer didn't have time to settle down from early life of war to then deciding to wipe out humanity.

Semi joking answer I think the sharingan makes them impudent whens the past time you seen an uchiha show interest in women besides obito and that's before activating it.

• Wow

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It feels out of place to be revealed that Madara had a wife or a son. He'd NEVER EVER abandon them. Nor would his wife and son abandon him too.
But I think he was willing to have sons and daughters after he killed Sasuke - considering he thought that IT would save the Uchiha clan. And there was NO Uchiha clan anymore lol.
redbold.......Uchihakinopchi plzzz..

Madara was too in love with Hashirama to have a wife and kid. Hashirama was also too in love with Madara.

It wasn't until after Madara supposedly died, that Hashirama got his own wife and children.

Hell this is apparent between Naruto and Sasuke - the two most bromantic couple in Anime.
what??????????????????..

Serious answer didn't have time to settle down from early life of war to then deciding to wipe out humanity.

Semi joking answer I think the sharingan makes them impudent whens the past time you seen an uchiha show interest in women besides obito and that's before activating it.

redbold : very badass and logikal answer...sad how u made it a joke..

Reactions: Sagebee