[Theory] Reason for Naruto's Special KM

YondaimeROX

Member
51 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
51
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
As I was re-reading chapter 617, I realised that bee and naruto utilize their respective tailed beast chakra quite differently, and maybe that's the reason for naruto's different km form.

How Bee does it:
You must be registered for see images


How Naruto does it:
You must be registered for see images


Basically, Bee shelves his own chakra while using hachibi chakra whereas Naruto links his chakra with Kurama's.
 

cryptx21

Member
1 post 0 reactions
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice idea
I believe it's because he is an uzumaki. because we know the uzumaki are decended from the sage of 6 paths via the senju, and naruto looks similer to the outline of the sage when in kyuubi chakra mode. So I am assuming this lets them have a perfect jinchuuriki mode or something like that.
We also know mito also had a similer ability to sense people in her jinchuuriki mode to naruto and they were both uzumaki
 

alexu9696

Banned
Veteran
3,197 posts 627 reactions
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
3,197
Reaction score
627
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think is because Bee has Iron Seal and Naruto seals is better ( Bee did said that )

Also Kurama only has yang chakra and now yin ( I still belive kuram is at 100% only that he only had more yang and no yin )
 

Xlad

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,625 posts 2,033 reactions
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
21,625
Reaction score
2,033
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I thought it was also because of the Torii Seal he replaced the Eight Trigrams Seal with. Kurama did say that the Torii belonged to Rikudou Sennin, giving Naruto the similar appearance of Rikudou Sennin.
 
Top