kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i mean i dont hate sasuke. .maybe a lil after reading todays chapter lol . .

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
^^i lol'd hard at this. . why are you so butthurt sasuke? . .was that really necessary to say something like that? . .

sasuke is absorbing sage chakra from juugo . .but naruto can do that alone. .he can now absorb sage chakra in BM at much faster than before

You must be registered for see images
^^why dont you remember this sasuke?

Here's My opinion on todays chapter:
It's true naruto also took portion of Kurama's Yin chakra. .by doing so he was able to gain more chakra, which is totally fair, because he had his chakra fully absorbed by GT, and also naruto entered BSM, which should be appreciated; whereas sasuke all this time did nothing and now he thinks he's greater than naruto, if kishi wants to make him look badass then he better find another way because we all know sasuke did nothing greater so far . .Is kishi trying to cover up sasuke's uselessness till now by making him more cocky? . .sasuke has EMS . .most powerful eye an uchiha can gain(i'm not mentioning Rinnegan since it's unachieveable w/o senju DNA) and hax techniques . .why dont kishi use these instead of cocky language?. .is kishi making sasuke an "all talk" character? i wonder. .
Is sasuke really that great to degrade or underestimate naruto at this moment? . .or is kishi foreshadowing sasuke's upcoming feats?

what do you guys think about this?

Note:
this is not a character bashing Thread.

Last edited:

tatonation39

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think sasuke is pullin a vegeta moment on goku' pretty much saying shut up clown. And as always narutos not even gonna be mad hes gonna say wow sasuke thats awesome that you can do that. Still sasuke and naruto being compared to madara and hashirama. Its clear who is stronger out of them both so yup naruto fans should not evfn trip