Reality of Social Media

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People only share what they want to on social media. Just because someone shows about how good their life is doesn't make it true. Pictures can be photoshopped & videos can be edited to be look real just to get likes in their account. Sometimes they post pictures of someone they're not.

Keep in mind that some people aren't who they claim they are either. That's why when I was in High School they want us to use to fake screen names for that reason, which was back in the Myspace era. It's as I said I was in my teens at the time now 32 going on 33.

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like this is common knowledge/common sense. You posted this it seems like out of anger tho, not to educate others. Did you get catfished or something bro? It started off good but went downhill fast lmaoooo

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like this is common knowledge/common sense. You posted this it seems like out of anger tho, not to educate others. Did you get catfished or something bro? It started off good but went downhill fast lmaoooo
No, I don't write out of bitterness, but I've seen other get jealous of what this posted this or that on social media & then people start getting jealous about it. That's why I made this posts.