Elite
Kin
9,371πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,003πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
People talk about censorship being done by a false reality, meaning you may base things on facts but it's sensititve so people tell you that you can't say those things, like transgederism doesn't mean there are more than 2 genders in your opinion as an example.
And people call that censorship pc culture.

But regardless of what is true or not facts is a censorship too.

Cus I might have opinions and ideals that you think are dumb based on facts.

So I express my opinion but you will immediately shut it down by proving me wrong.

This means I can't even think without having you prevent me simply because I'm wrong and you are right.

In a way it can be seen as sensitive to not want to be labelled a racist for example.

Maybe I call you a racist because I think you are one based on something I find similar to discrimination, maybe you said something about muslims.

However, you don't want to be called a racist, and you disprove me with facts saying Islam isn't a race and you don't mean to make personal attacks or whatever.

This means I can't have that opinion and that ideal of opposing your racism because it doesn't exist.

So we are all censored by reality. If we don't follow reality's rules then we live in a fake world with fake opinions, we can't even think without correcting ourselves after reality.

We can't have ideals if they are not based on something people find appropiate.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900πŸ’Έ
Kumi
15πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
yo what? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† youre threads are funny

technically political correctness is a form of censorship but political correctness doesnt exactly equal reality i believe. actually its highly unrealistic and purely dependent on how many fucks a person actually gives about being judged by others

but like see i naturally swear a lot in dialogue, NB censors that, **** **** ****. <----- but in reality people actually cant stop someone from thinking or being racist or sexist or whatever. i mean Donald Trump is president and tons of racism happens daily regardless of how politically correct people are on twitter. because you actually cant control others and others cant really control you unless you allow them too, where like i type **** and that thats censored by NB and out of my control

i believe its people trying to censor others yes. but i believe that in itself is not reality because in reality or offline in the universe thats not something thats totally achievable

Reactions: Avonomemi

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,003πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards

technically political correctness is a form of censorship but political correctness doesnt exactly equal reality i believe. actually its highly unrealistic and purely dependent on how many fucks a person actually gives about being judged by others

but like see i naturally swear a lot in dialogue, NB censors that, **** **** ****. <----- but in reality people actually cant stop someone from thinking or being racist or sexist or whatever. i mean Donald Trump is president and tons of racism happens daily regardless of how politically correct people are on twitter. because you actually cant control others and others cant really control you unless you allow them too, where like i type **** and that thats censored by NB and out of my control

i believe its people trying to censor others yes. but i believe that in itself is not reality because in reality or offline in the universe thats not something thats totally achievable
Yeah I guess, maybe I have listned to too many radicals calling woke culture cencorship, my point was that cencorship doesn't just come from that.

Cus facts are cencoring fiction.

You are not allowed to think crazy thoughts.
Cus then people block you.

• Haha
Reactions: GrapeApe

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93πŸ’Έ
Kumi
2,560πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
I am very grateful for my circle of friends. We're a diverse bunch, russian, german, chinese, trans, gay, straight, black, white, christian, jewish, fat, thin... You get it, just very different in a lot of ways.

We make fun of each other in a joking matter all the time while basically being "racist". But we cherish each other, so it's all good. No hurt feelings. I think that's important. Being able to speak your mind freely no matter "what kind of person" you're talking to. Some people just get off on being offended, but I just avoid them.

Reactions: Avonomemi

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119πŸ’Έ
Kumi
234πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ

Stop listening to the radical left he has never said anything racist to anyone
Post automatically merged:

People talk about censorship being done by a false reality, meaning you may base things on facts but it's sensititve so people tell you that you can't say those things, like transgederism doesn't mean there are more than 2 genders in your opinion as an example.
And people call that censorship pc culture.

But regardless of what is true or not facts is a censorship too.

Cus I might have opinions and ideals that you think are dumb based on facts.

So I express my opinion but you will immediately shut it down by proving me wrong.

This means I can't even think without having you prevent me simply because I'm wrong and you are right.

In a way it can be seen as sensitive to not want to be labelled a racist for example.

Maybe I call you a racist because I think you are one based on something I find similar to discrimination, maybe you said something about muslims.

However, you don't want to be called a racist, and you disprove me with facts saying Islam isn't a race and you don't mean to make personal attacks or whatever.

This means I can't have that opinion and that ideal of opposing your racism because it doesn't exist.

So we are all censored by reality. If we don't follow reality's rules then we live in a fake world with fake opinions, we can't even think without correcting ourselves after reality.

We can't have ideals if they are not based on something people find appropiate.
Are they really transgender or are they males with breast surgery and hormone treatment

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,003πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards

Are they really transgender or are they males with breast surgery and hormone treatment
I think biologically you are either male or female and going through surgery doesn't change that, but psychologically you can identify as the other *** cus I don't think people are trying to con others, they really do feel like they are in the wrong body.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900πŸ’Έ
Kumi
15πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
hey i dont know that man personally to say if hes racist. and unless youve know this man personally his whole life and know for a fact hes never said anything racist, im not gonna believe that

i dont even take sides politically, i choose whoever the **** i want. but its widely know fact he has racist supporters and its a widely known fact before he was president and most likely after, people will continue to be racist. no matter how politically correct people act on twitter is my point, because you cant actually censor peoples thoughts and opinions offline like that

KisaParadise

Kin
357πŸ’Έ
Kumi
105πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Nice philosophy and I agree with you on some parts. Your main argument that reality is a censorship is kind of true. In many different ways we're censored but in different places its okay to speak your mind on certain topics. People live different realities anyways and people approach life different from others. Its all based on opinions imo:vex:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,003πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Nice philosophy and I agree with you on some parts. Your main argument that reality is a censorship is kind of true. In many different ways we're censored but in different places its okay to speak your mind on certain topics. People live different realities anyways and people approach life different from others. Its all based on opinions imo:vex:
Imagine a world where we can think freely.

We would all be insane, assuming things that aren't real and never be corrected.

We would think it would be sane to be insane.

Reactions: KisaParadise

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119πŸ’Έ
Kumi
234πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
I think biologically you are either male or female and going through surgery doesn't change that, but psychologically you can identify as the other *** cus I don't think people are trying to con others, they really do feel like they are in the wrong body.
If someone truly believes they are in the wrong body chances are there is an environmental cause for their mental health

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,003πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
If someone truly believes they are in the wrong body chances are there is an environmental cause for their mental health
No I don't think it's a mental health problem, people used to say homosexuality was a mental disorder.

I think people are born with dna that isn't just about the biology in your head and gender, people are probably born with some kind of leaning towards masculinity and femininty as well.

At least that wouldn't surprise me, I don't see any other logical explanation no therapy could make people not transgenders.

And it feels weird telling people they are male when all they want is to dress like they are women.

Biologically they are male but they obviously act very feminine.

I don't think people should be allowed to undergo *** changes when they are under 18 cus they might change their minds or something.

But I really do believe transgenderism is real, there are people who don't identify as the *** they have.

I guess you can't say ***.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119πŸ’Έ
Kumi
234πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
No I don't think it's a mental health problem, people used to say homosexuality was a mental disorder.

I think people are born with dna that isn't just about the biology in your head and gender, people are probably born with some kind of leaning towards masculinity and femininty as well.

At least that wouldn't surprise me, I don't see any other logical explanation no therapy could make people not transgenders.

And it feels weird telling people they are male when all they want is to dress like they are women.

Biologically they are male but they obviously act very feminine.

I don't think people should be allowed to undergo *** changes when they are under 18 cus they might change their minds or something.

But I really do believe transgenderism is real, there are people who don't identify as the *** they have.

I guess you can't say ***.
*** under the right context really should not be censored.

If you are old enough to vote aim for a liberal.

hey i dont know that man personally to say if hes racist. and unless youve know this man personally his whole life and know for a fact hes never said anything racist, im not gonna believe that

i dont even take sides politically, i choose whoever the **** i want. but its widely know fact he has racist supporters and its a widely known fact before he was president and most likely after, people will continue to be racist. no matter how politically correct people act on twitter is my point, because you cant actually censor peoples thoughts and opinions offline like that
The only racist supporters are rednecks and no body should hold that against him. They support every republican so they can live down south, and hang out on the porch shooting possum with gun rights. Without gun rights they would have nothing better to do besides work πŸ˜‚

Last edited:

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900πŸ’Έ
Kumi
15πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
The only racist supporters are rednecks and no body should hold that against him. They support every republican so they can live down south, and hang out on the porch shooting possum with gun rights. Without gun rights they would have nothing better to do besides work πŸ˜‚
....fam youre totally missing the point, it had little to do with Trump. the only reason i brought him up is because hes an example that political correctness online doesnt really matter in reality offline. hes politically incorrect in a lot of ways and still became president

but i personally know people who make over 6 figures who are racist, that donated a lot to his campaign. though rednecks are the obvious tier, theres a lot of white supremacists in positions of power that followed him because the whole start of his campaign was rallying Obama haters. and most people that hated Obama ive found were rednecks and rich older white dudes, who didnt like seeing a person of color as the representative of our country

Trump fed off that knowingly, a presidential candidate who feeds off of racist and sexist energy. even if by some crazy plot twist hes not racist or sexist and just used those people to help him finally become president. he has earned that label because thats energy that backed him the most to get to where he is, it wasnt the majority of people. though im sure there are people that actually just like him, i dont dislike him personally but i dont like him either

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,003πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
....fam youre totally missing the point, it had little to do with Trump. the only reason i brought him up is because hes an example that political correctness online doesnt really matter in reality offline

but i personally know people who make over 6 figures who are racist, that donated a lot to his campaign. though rednecks are the obvious tier, theres a lot of white supremacists in positions of power that followed him because the whole start of his campaign was rallying Obama haters. and most people that hated Obama ive found were rednecks and rich older white dudes, who didnt like seeing a person of color as the representative of our country

Trump fed off that knowingly, a presidential candidate who feeds off of racist and sexist energy. even if by some crazy plot twist hes not racist or sexist and just used those people to help him finally become president. he has earned that label because thats energy that backed him the most to get to where he is, it wasnt the majority of people (though im sure there are people that actually just like him, i dont mind him personally but i dont like him either).
I don't know if Trump is racist but he def got alot of support from the far right.
I don't think the far right is that bad. But they are more edgy than other people.

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900πŸ’Έ
Kumi
15πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
I don't know if Trump is racist but he def got alot of support from the far right.
I don't think the far right is that bad. But they are more edgy than other people.
true true. i dont think being extreme left or right is good because usually people like that are exactly what youre saying you dont like. they try to use the censorship of political correctness (or in their circle whats considered politically correct) to control others