rusofil

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi.
I'm looking for realistically looking anime series and movies in sci-fi genre. Not some fantasey-sci-fey things, just clean sci-fi (may include postapo, cyberpunk and other related genres). Also, I don't like Mary Sues, unrealistic anatomy (awfully big eyes, enormous tits and so on). I'm not fond of very long series, I don't have time for that. I'm very picky, usually I won't watch anime just because it looks ugly to me. So, any thoughts from die hard fans? I know "anime" is a very broad genre so I'm counting on you, guys.

Reactions: Avaitto

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk if its a realistically looking anime but it's pretty good and its also ok long with only 3 episodes ( If I remember correctly ) with every episode being an hour to two hours. The "anime" series that I'm talking about is the Godzilla series on Netflix. I haven't personally watched it all since when I watched it there was only one episode out but I believe that there are 3 episodes out right now.

I would also recommend Neon Genesis Evangelion since it a timeless classic but again it's pretty long. Again I have not watched it myself but all my friends say that it's pretty good even for today's standards. It's not that realistic but it's still a great show none the less.

Another Anime I would recommend which is also a timeless classic is Cowboy Bepop. I don't think its the kind of realistic that you are looking for but I've started to watch it and so far it's pretty great. I personally think that the animation is much cleaner than most of today's anime which is a semi-big deal since its an old anime.

I also have a movie which I think is so underrated called Redline. It's not realistic but it's freaking amazing in my opinion. A quick summary if you do not know what it's about. So there is this race called the Redline and the main character is this cool guy who joins this race and well I won't spoil but it's badass. Btw if you couldn't tell it's about cars and the thing I think is the most impressive thing about this movie is that its all animated in hand with a pen and paper. Now you might think like "Oh so its made in hand. Ew then it most looks so bad" But trust me it looks amazing. It generally looks way better than a lot of anime today and the movie is even a few years old.

I hope this list was useful ( probably not but hey I tried ) and I hope you find what you were looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: RuckenTM