xjimbox

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the new naruto move the "the last" do you think narutos right arm is wrapped up to cover the seal on his hand? Like maybe when he touches stuff later on something happens idk what though just a thought.

What do you think???

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is shown he lost the seal when they show the scan of naruto and sasuke sealing and it also shows hamura and hagomoro.

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagomoro lost the signs when he gave them to sasuke and naruto, the first pic Is shown that the signs are disappearing, in second pic the sign dissapears and in 3d pic hagomoro hands have the seals again. And he states "so you did it, now all I have to do is bring you back"

xjimbox

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagomoro lost the signs when he have then away, the first pic Is shown that the signs are disappearing, in second pic the sign dissapears and in 3d pic hagomoro hands have the seals again. And he states "so you did it, now all I have to do is bring you back"
Well damn I forgot about that entirely it looks like I am wrong here. Lol now the big question is why is Narutos hand wrapped up.

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well damn I forgot about that entirely it looks like I am wrong here. Lol now the big question is why is Narutos hand wrapped up.
Haha finally, it was hard to get you informed correctly, now about those wraps. It could be that they unlock they're own power? Or it could be something having to do with stopping IT.

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe they're given them back for any future possibilities but your guess is just as good as mine
yeah I'm thinking they need to stop IT, there are two options, madz/sasuke stop it. Or naruto blows it up? Or possibly you need hagomoro chakra to stop it, then they get the full power and hagomoro gets a speech moment then passes on?