Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spoilers:
Juventus won on their home field 2-1. I only got to watch the last 20ish minutes of the game, but I have to say, Real played like crap, Juventus played ok, and the ref absolutely sucked. Hopefully Benzema can bring the team back up to speed. It's too bad Modric won't be able to play at all. Overall, it was a poor performance (from the little portion that I saw) out of Real. They had better pick it up next week.

P.S. - Bayern >> Barcelona. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Desiigner

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS JUVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Anyway, Bayern will definitely not win, I can promise that.
Even though I'm a Bayern fan, they won't, believe me.
Even if Boateng can take Suárez out, they're just too much atm.

Reactions: sasukesworld

Touken

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what I meant by saying that the ref absolutely sucked. From what I saw, he was calling everything for Juventus and nothing for Real Madrid. Stupid ref. :|
lol no he wasn't. He could have easily given Carvajal a red for taking down Tevez while he was in a goal-scoring opportunity but he ended up giving him nothing.

SS100

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
suarex , messiah, and reymar will have their time scoring their goals agains bayern

slowly and painfully

You must be registered for see images

dark legion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We almost turned it around versus Dortmund at bernabeu (4:3 FT from 4:1)

They can do it from 2:1 .. all they need is motive , backup , and push them out . #REMUNTADA

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol no he wasn't. He could have easily given Carvajal a red for taking down Tevez while he was in a goal-scoring opportunity but he ended up giving him nothing.
"From what I saw..." I see you didn't read clearly enough. In the last 20 minutes, everything was called in Juventus' favor.