Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technically but I think of it like music. Even though tons of people steal music artists still make a good amount on album sales and make killings working on tour.

Kishi has a huge fan fan base around the world, he's straight financially trust me.

Nooby Kyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only if you're Japanese.

I only buy quality stuff.

I was going to buy the blu-rays of akame ga kill until they pulled those bullshit from 19 until the end.
It was really solid up until that full retard anime original ending. Went from an 8/10 to a 6/10 for me.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only if you're Japanese.

It was really solid up until that full retard anime original ending. Went from an 8/10 to a 6/10 for me.
It was a solid 9/10 but man when they started pulling fillers crap on the anime; I had a mini heart attack, like when you drop your phone.

I know them feels.
The manga version should have a better ending.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes i did, i feel happy because tatsumi is kicking ass but man, did you see Mine? i feel bad for her.

Vegetable :T_T:
Lol, that was great.

Your avatar? Esdeath <3

Have you seen the rumored canon anime ending? :(
I read the ending the anime had, as far as ending goes I liked it. So even if the manga sticks with it I don't mind.

Reactions: iNotorious

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, that was great.
I wonder why :scorps:

I read the ending the anime had, as far as ending goes I liked it. So even if the manga sticks with it I don't mind.
The ending was kind of OKEY, it didn't make me go ''WOW!!!'' but it was kind of an interesting ending though. Esdeath loses but before she dies, she goes straight up to tatsumi (her lover) kiss him and then both died like romeo and juliet, kinda touching there.

Reactions: -Punk-

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The ending was kind of OKEY, it didn't make me go ''WOW!!!'' but it was kind of an interesting ending though. Esdeath loses but before she dies, she goes straight up to tatsumi (her lover) kiss him and then both died like romeo and juliet, kinda touching there.
That was some pro cockblocking for whoever wanted to bury tatsumi... like his villagers or night raid... Lol.