Zris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wtf Choji/Ayame why haven't I thought about that??

That makes so much sense compared to who he ended up with in 700. Kish pls

and also
Mei/Kakashi

Praydara

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really see any reason to pair characters together. IMO most of them can stand alone and honestly be better for it. Sakura getting paired with Sasuke brought both of their characters down, especially Sakura...

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh yeah! I'd pair Mei up w/ someone too, be it a fodder or a character we know. I found it SO unfair how, despite her dream being the desire to get married, she didn't get that.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke and Karin - many reasons why this couple should have happened. Sasuke during his Hebi and Taka days had nothing against Karin. Karin would talk back to Sasuke and continuously flirt with him, and he would ignore it and dismiss it, but it still didn't stop him from protecting her when they were on a team. Karin and Sasuke both shown to work well together as a team, and you could say that they manage it well. They both lived under the same conditions. Not pampered or in a house with parents. Taken in by Orochimaru and Sasuke rescuing her from a bear in the forest. That was when she first met him and he gave a nice charming smile.

Naruto and Hinata is fine just the way it is. I have no problem with this couple, but if Fuu was still alive then I would immediately ship him with her. :yay:

Ino and Sai is fine as well. I even made a fanfiction story about them . When Sai called Ino beautiful, that was when I had a clue that they would be together.

Temari and Shikamaru is a given.

Tobirama and Mei would have been a good couple to see. I guess they are just one of those couples that look "good together."

If Neji was still alive I would have preferred if he ended up with Tenten.

*If you want to create a crazy bizarre fanfiction love story then you should do something with Sasuke and Mei or how some people like to ship Hinata with Sasuke.

Honorable mentions:
>DeidaraxIno
>ShikamaruxIno
>TsunadexJiraiya

I was thinking about doing a story on Konan and Itachi.