Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Zero

Well Re: Zero just ended and there are so many unanswered questions (since they just focused on Subaru's love triangle). The series was good but the world was kinda wasted. The enemy came out of nowhere, and there wasn't much development of the story. But I really liked the psychological aspect and drama.

My question is will there be a season two and how do I get into the light novels, manga, whatever. Also, did the anime stay true to the light novels (answer this one without spoiling, please).

Risuna23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The light novel is already at Arc 6 I believe and the anime ended at the end of Arc 3 which most likely means that they'll make a second season. Only Arc 1 has been officially translated. I think they cut some stuff out of the anime cuz of time restraints or something like that especially at the final scene in episode 25.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The light novel is already at Arc 6 I believe and the anime ended at the end of Arc 3 which most likely means that they'll make a second season. Only Arc 1 has been officially translated. I think they cut some stuff out of the anime cuz of time restraints or something like that especially at the final scene in episode 25.
Light novel ended at arc 3 as well which is vol 9 IIRC. The WN is the one that is ahead of what we currently have.

They also skipped the scene where emilia asks subaru
Who's rem

OT: There were so many questions unasnwered that is not even funny. They also cut a lot of stuff from the LN, which in my eyes seems like the studio was just wanted to **** one whole fanbase.

I gave it a 6 out of 10 because there are moments in the anime that it got my hyped real hard.

Risuna23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Light novel ended at arc 3 as well which is vol 9 IIRC. The WN is the one that is ahead of what we currently have.

Who's rem

OT: There were so many questions unasnwered that is not even funny. They also cut a lot of stuff from the LN, which in my eyes seems like the studio was just wanted to **** one whole fanbase.

I gave it a 6 out of 10 because there are moments in the anime that it got my hyped real hard.
D: Reddit lied to me then cuz a couple of people said the light novels were already at Arc 6 or something like that

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It all makes more sense in the light novel...read from the beginning. It's an amazing story and the anime wasn't bad compared to the light novel.

ok :|. BTW i was looking into starting new anime. Is it a good anime series or not?
It's a really well written story...excellent imo. I'd give it a try but I'll be warning you there will be a couple of moments that you might find cringeworthy lol.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

D: Reddit lied to me then cuz a couple of people said the light novels were already at Arc 6 or something like that
Nah, that's the WN lol. Vol 9 just got released which is where the anime ends today. They also skipped the conversation between satella and subaru... DAMN YOU WHITE FOX. You done goofed AgK and now Re:Zero. I liked the psychological aspect of the anime in the first 2 arcs but after that, it went downhill. It reminded me of Higurashi and Monster.

Anyways, emilia was one of the most UNDEVELOPED characters that I've ever seen. She does get some but later on in the stories but as of now, she's nothing compared to rem. Best grill deserves to suffer, suffer and suffer *cries in a corner*

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well Re: Zero just ended and there are so many unanswered questions (since they just focused on Subaru's love triangle). The series was good but the world was kinda wasted. The enemy came out of nowhere, and there wasn't much development of the story. But I really liked the psychological aspect and drama.
These 25 eps were like 10% of the entire thing, nothing was wasted, as it has only just begun.

Nah, that's the WN lol. Vol 9 just got released which is where the anime ends today. They also skipped the conversation between satella and subaru... DAMN YOU WHITE FOX. You done goofed AgK and now Re:Zero. I liked the psychological aspect of the anime in the first 2 arcs but after that, it went downhill. It reminded me of Higurashi and Monster.

Anyways, emilia was one of the most UNDEVELOPED characters that I've ever seen. She does get some but later on in the stories but as of now, she's nothing compared to rem. Best grill deserves to suffer, suffer and suffer *cries in a corner*
They didn't goof anything. They did a great job to put as much content into 25 eps as they could, even skipping openings and endings constantly.

Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Who's rem

What's a WN? And which medium is the original and which is the farthest? Thanks, I really want to get into it.

In the anime, Emilia already asked who Rem was, or was she meant to ask again?

Last edited:

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

These 25 eps were like 10% of the entire thing, nothing was wasted, as it has only just begun.

They didn't goof anything. They did a great job to put as much content into 25 eps as they could, even skipping openings and endings constantly.
They did that but they also omitted important stuff.

What's a WN? And which medium is the original and which is the farthest? Thanks, I really want to get into it.

In the anime, Emilia already asked who Rem was, or was she meant to ask again?
Web Novel, something you do for free. Consider it as your own fanfic.

The farthest is the web novel.

The thing is that the creator of the white whale (aka member of the witch cult) is still alive and 'it' attacked rem again so yea... back to square one. Rem is forgotten by everyone besides subaru. He already tried to suicide but the save point is beyond when she's attacked. Crush also loses an arm. Rem is currently in a coma, therefore, a vegetable.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

They did that but they also omitted important stuff.

Web Novel, something you do for free. Consider it as your own fanfic.

The farthest is the web novel.

The thing is that the creator of the white whale (aka member of the witch cult) is still alive and 'it' attacked rem again so yea... back to square one. Rem is forgotten by everyone besides subaru. He already tried to suicide but the save point is beyond when she's attacked. Crush also loses an arm. Rem is currently in a coma, therefore, a vegetable.
Is the web novel by the original author and how are the translations of it.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I definitely enjoined it but I can't speak for everyone else though
Lets see how it goes for me. I am gonna watch it.

It's a really well written story...excellent imo. I'd give it a try but I'll be warning you there will be a couple of moments that you might find cringeworthy lol.
After going through your post, I guess i should give it a try =D. BTW if you have any other anime recommendation for me then please suggest me as i am really want to start watching new anime.

Crusch

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Anime was great but I thought the last few episodes were kind of meh, specially after what they did at the end by not including something important........