Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Anything else is but a mere "imitation" of it's original. "Think" about it, it was originally the feat of the character shown above.No other is straight forward and official with brute strength, like she is.That's HER actual feat, and no other.

Last edited:

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Anything else is but a mere "imitation" of it's original. "Think" about it, it was originally the feat of the character shown above.No other is straight forward and official with brute strength, like she is.That's HER actual feat, and no others.

And yes I noticed, wrong section.
and banned

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you get rustled WAY too easily bruh
You're biased opinion of me, of course. Making an accusation without considering my side of the story, that's exactly what I don't like about you.

You're talking to the wrong person, and on top of that, jumping to conclusions and taking sides, which is a clear sign of an irresponsible adult. Just seeing what you wanna see, cause you're so BIASED.

Anywho, acknowledge the topic...

look at it...look at it's validity!The undeniable truth. In real life, you and me would have conflict, cause I noticed your issue at the drop of a dime. You're selfish, bro.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice fanfic.
Tsunade wasn't the first female to represent raw strength?That wasn't originally HER feat among all the living shinobi? Sakura and Sarada aren't imitating her fighting style?

How is this the wrong section anyway? You talked about Tsunade. That is discussing a Naruto character in the Naruto discussion section. I don't see what is wrong here.
It was moved.