itachi uchiha fiance

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can anyone who have capeta raw manga will upload it? because i have searched every site but i couldn't find any. i am not expecting entire volumes from 21 to 32. but just upload monami and minamoto interactions.
anyone have it?

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
can anyone who have capeta raw manga will upload it? because i have searched every site but i couldn't find any. i am not expecting entire volumes from 21 to 32. but just upload monami and minamoto interactions.
anyone have it?
I found a link that downloaded a html file, so i opened it and uploaded the code to codepen.

DF and Freakshare links still work.

Last edited:

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anyone have it?
Capeta Vol 1-32. [ ]

If you wanna find more in the future, google X Bakaupdates where X is the manga. Copy the first one under associated names.

Associated Names:
カペタ
极速方程式
Khát vọng đường đua - Capeta

Go to google and paste it and add .zip to the end.

カペタ.zip

You will nearly always find what you want.

Alternatively, if you just want to stream the manga, you could try senmanga. I did already search there for this, but only the finale was there.

itachi uchiha fiance

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Capeta Vol 1-32. [ ]

If you wanna find more in the future, google X Bakaupdates where X is the manga. Copy the first one under associated names.

Associated Names:
カペタ
极速方程式

カペタ.zip

Alternatively, if you just want to stream the manga, you could try senmanga. I did already search there for this, but only the finale was there.
this worked
thanks a lot buddy :)

Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Capeta Vol 1-32. [ ]

Associated Names:
カペタ
极速方程式

カペタ.zip

It is not working out can someone help me out please

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto