Javaweb

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm liking it. I give it a 4/5 with the fights and stuff. I also like some of the Edos emotional moments. Obito moves and reason for fighting. I like that everybody got to show their full power. Anyways how do you rate the war arc out of 5 stars. I think it'll be done by 5-10 more chapters.

J3ig Guy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe it started strong and had potential. But over time it didn't really feel like a war to me. Now I'm just kinda waiting for it to end. Just my opinion though. if I had to rate it I'd give it a 3.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the way it's been going, 2.5 for me. It's not the end yet though so it might change. I think it'll end off on a 3.5 for me by the end if the arc once it's finally over.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3/5 For me...

I've really enjoyed it, but here are some "complaints".

1. I feel like some fights are too short.

EX: Some fights should have been longer... Ginkaku and Kinkaku were literally trolled.

EX: Hanzo was forced to exist as a rusty version of himself... After all the hype he loses in two chapters.

2. Akatsuki Deaths are infinitely worse than the first time around.

EX: Sasori and Deidara....

EX: Nagato <(-_-<)

3. Personalities lose focus

EX: Neji just dies, and soon after people act as if he's not even dead... Only two chapters ago do we remember... Ah shit Neji's dead.

4. Lack of death

I'm the first person to tell you I don't want people to die... But seriously, in war named people have to die...

5. Post-Reveal Obito

A) His personality changes.... Mysterious and calm to rather Angry and irrational (compared to pre reveal).

B) Despite having been shown that he clearly isn't TNJ'ing anyone... He's STILL giving speeches.

C) Lack of use of the Rinnegan and Kamui after gaining Jinjuriki status.

6. Rushed

EX: See point one examples

EX: Lack of detailed battles in every division (i.e. only a few divisions have legitimate fights... And not every fight is even shown)

7. Missed opportunities

EX: Neji showing off more skills (show he really was a genius)

EX: Neji vs Hizashi (oddly a lot of Neji examples... Don't know why)

EX: Seven Swordsmen of the Mist

EX: Haku's full potential

I just feel overall, it could have been better presented with long fights, and awesome opportunities to show us how much some people like the K11 developed. It also was a chance to redeem Akatsuki.... But that only got worse.

Despite my whining... I've honestly enjoyed it.

EX: Edos for the Second Division

EX: Extended battles for "trolled" Edos

slaton02

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2(voted 1) This has been the worst arc ever it has the most trolls, asspull, Plot holes

Lee gets no screentime
Neji got none either Neji vs his Dad would've been great to shown his full power but nope he dies without us knowing his full power. smh
Madara revive younger with his eye's(plot hole till shown how)
Swordsmen of the mist off screen defeat(-_- trolling)
Kimimaro does nothing in the war(trolling)
5 kage defeated of screen(trolling)
Kurama knows frog senjutsu(-_- got to be kidding me)
Izanami(Asspull)
Haku is a waste(the only shown ice release user is fooder lvl)
Kakuzu's defeat(I wanna f*** kishi up. he gets trolled harder than he did when he first died)
Deidara's defeat( *sigh* I can't talk anymore on this)
Only Naruto and Sasuke is doing something vs Obito everyone else is watching(fail)
Tobi= Obito(Obito is such a sh*tty villain it's not even funny)
I'm done I can't go on anymore about it

HiraishinFTG

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh... 2/5.

To me, Naruto Part I and this recent Shippuden are two completely different mangas. I still read it cause I like it, but it simply does not compare to how revolutionary and awesome part I was when it came out