-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
List the user who have the best Buso haki from 1-7, just remember just because they're stronger in general doesn't mean they have better haki:

Luffy, Zoro, Law, Doflamingo, Vergo, Old Chinjao and Don Sai

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doffy,Law,Luffy,Zoro/Vergo/Sai(need to see better showings from all to accurately place but all relatively close I assume),Chinjao

Everyone saying Chinjao over Sai didn't Sai show at Dressrosa his was stronger when he dented his grandfather's drill? Or was that not Haki but his Happo Navy tech? If it was the latter I need to adjust my list.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Vergo's Buso was another level type of shi and everyone is downplaying him. lol

Vergo is in 3rd place no doubt. Only because Doffy and Luffy are obviously stronger in Buso

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vergo's Buso was another level type of shi and everyone is downplaying him. lol

Vergo is in 3rd place no doubt. Only because Doffy and Luffy are obviously stronger in Buso
I'm not even sure Luffy's is above Vergo's personally I would rank Vergo's ahead of Luffy, it seemed like Luffy needed to improve his armament as it wasn't good for . Vergo looked like he mastered armament completely, this isn't the best example but its worth noting as its a . Vergo's haki is basically his most important ability in combat.

I don't think many people in this comparison have an argument against a guy who can clad a regular bamboo stick and turn it into such a deadly weapon which creates aftershocks like . A bamboo stick's swing's after effect dented walls....take that in for a second.

Only person I can rank ahead of Vergo most likely is Doflamingo's armament. I'll give Doffy the benefit of the doubt cause Vergo got cut right through by Law whereas Doflamingo was blocking Law's slashes, thing is if Vergo concentrated all his haki into his Bamboo I'm sure he would be able to block Law's slash to some degree, reason he went FBA was to guarantee protection from Law.

I would rank it

Doflamingo > Vergo >= Law >= Luffy

Law has a case over Vergo because of his cut, but its not always the stronger Haki which prevails I think that was Law's slash being that strong mixed with really strong Haki to overpower Vergo.

since Zoro specializes in it I think he'd be right there in the mix with Luffy, but he needs more feats with it.

Last edited:

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
I'm not even sure Luffy's is above Vergo's personally I would rank Vergo's ahead of Luffy, it seemed like Luffy needed to improve his armament as it wasn't good for . Vergo looked like he mastered armament completely, this isn't the best example but its worth noting as its a . Vergo's haki is basically his most important ability in combat.

I don't think many people in this comparison have an argument against a guy who can clad a regular bamboo stick and turn it into such a deadly weapon which creates aftershocks like . A bamboo stick's swing's after effect dented walls....take that in for a second.

Only person I can rank ahead of Vergo most likely is Doflamingo's armament. I'll give Doffy the benefit of the doubt cause Vergo got cut right through by Law whereas Doflamingo was blocking Law's slashes, thing is if Vergo concentrated all his haki into his Bamboo I'm sure he would be able to block Law's slash to some degree, reason he went FBA was to guarantee protection from Law.

I would rank it

Doflamingo > Vergo >= Law >= Luffy

Law has a case over Vergo because of his cut, but its not always the stronger Haki which prevails I think that was Law's slash being that strong mixed with really strong Haki to overpower Vergo.

since Zoro specializes in it I think he'd be right there in the mix with Luffy, but he needs more feats with it.
I agree with your ranking tbh, makes sense