4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
*appears int he distance and take 5 hours to walk into mid range*

Rasnall: So we go through the basics?

*I yawn loudly before taking out a kunai with my right hand and hold it out infront of me*

Rasnall: A few battle arena questions?

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Rasnall: Nope...I know its corny but...enjoy yourself. Their is no point spending your time doing it if you dont enjoy it.

Ok so rule number two is description. You see how you blocked my kunai? throw one at me :cool:

*stands ready*

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
*using the kunai in my left hand I bring it cross my chest and over my right shoulder at the right moment to deflect the kunai up into the air. I quickly crouch down and jump up to catch the deflected kunai in my free right hand. while in the air I spin to gain momentum as I land on the ground, which I use to release each kunai one after the other aiming just above your left and right shoulders so the kunai go flying past your head.*

Rasnall: That was fun :cool:

Dprian

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Haha souldnt i be saying that to you *i hold my sword up in my right hand and start running at you. as i get to close range i slash my sword and your right arm. then i stop and you my momentum and spin around kicking you with the heel of my right foot*

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Haha souldnt i be saying that to you *i hold my sword up in my right hand and start running at you. as i get to close range i slash my sword and your right arm. then i stop and you my momentum and spin around kicking you with the heel of my right foot*
Rasnall: This should be fun....U_U...BYAKUGAN!!!

*Watching you come forward I ready myself by pulling out kunai's with each hand. As you reach short range and bring your sword across me (I assume it was a diagonal strike, also for you to strike my right arm with the sword in your right hand would mean that you have brought your arm across me.) I bring the kunai in my right hand up to meet your sword a few inches from my skin. I then bring my left foot forward (so its behind your right leg) and my left hand up to lightly cut your wrist and then bring that same kunai to your neck.

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
*As you go to push yourself back I pull my left foot (which I stated was behind your right leg) up to trip you. As you fall backwards I keep the kunai (right hand) I used to block your strike, against your sword so that I push it against your chest as you hit the floor. (minor cut against your chest to go with your minor wrist cut). I then bring my left leg down with you so im kneeling next to you and my left hand back to your neck (kunai a few inches away).*

Rasnall: You ok?