Rasengan

Bman95

Member
148 posts 7 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
148
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Does the rasengan actually touch your hand or does it float just above it becasue i have seen both.:shrug:
 

xjimbox

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,751 posts 463 reactions
Joined
Sep 6, 2011
Messages
4,751
Reaction score
463
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Honestly I have no idea I have seen both too. soo I just go with the flow
 

HiddenSound

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,009 posts 2,125 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
20,009
Reaction score
2,125
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Οdin

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
63,117 posts 1,491 reactions
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
63,117
Reaction score
1,491
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I believe it does both. I've actually seen this happen a few times before.
 

El Batman

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,304 posts 118 reactions
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Messages
1,304
Reaction score
118
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I assume it depends on the user... but my guess is that it floats.
 

Bman95

Member
148 posts 7 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
148
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am only asking because since rasenshuriken dameges yourself as well wouldn't the rasengan rip up your palm
 

EnvyMyApex

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,234 posts 466 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
466
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think it's suppose to hover above the user's hand a little.
 

Normal fanboy

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
638 posts 72 reactions
Joined
Jul 9, 2012
Messages
638
Reaction score
72
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

King Cobra

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,904 posts 209 reactions
Joined
Jan 12, 2012
Messages
4,904
Reaction score
209
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I also seen both so I have no idea
 
Last edited:

burrito

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
697 posts 80 reactions
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
697
Reaction score
80
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Could be both.
 

BMN

Member
383 posts 37 reactions
Joined
Jun 1, 2012
Messages
383
Reaction score
37
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am only asking because since rasenshuriken dameges yourself as well wouldn't the rasengan rip up your palm

that only happens because rasenshuriken quickly expands like an explosion when it is used.
 

Bman95

Member
148 posts 7 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
148
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
that only happens because rasenshuriken quickly expands like an explosion when it is used.

so does rasengan but not as large
 
Top