Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

For resourses:
Stock, it's full size in the tut, just use that if you cant find it.
Lens c4d- Type in "378 c4d pack" into deviant art. it's like the first thing that comes up
Explosive- go to planet renders- type in explosive into the seach in the abstract/c4d render gallery and it'll come up.

Feel free to download and use. Don't re-post or otherwise redistribute please. Included pretty much everything you'll need for the tutorial. Stock is there and the c4d's should be easy to find.

Last edited:

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Feel free to download and use. Don't re-post or otherwise redistribute please. Included pretty much everything you'll need for the tutorial. Stock is there and the c4d's should be easy to find.
I like it,its pretty simple but its nice :3
I suggest you to add some anti rip water marks cuz somebody may stole ur work

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh, if they use it on some no name site with the anti-rip on there I'm not going to be bent out of shape. My work is known enough around that if they claim in as their own on any bigger gfx sites someone is going to recognize it and point it out. A lot of the same people go are on a bunch of different spots. Someone would recognize it. I may just put a bigger antirip on it though. thanks for the advice