Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone who has or currently is a member of MMG. I find them to be the short bus of rapping groups. At best they should be features
MMG is better than YM imho

Drake, Lil Wayne, Fetty Wap, Young Thug, Desiigner or tf his name is, Mac Miller, Meek Mill sometimes.

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
MMG is better than YM imho

Drake, Lil Wayne, Fetty Wap, Young Thug, Desiigner or tf his name is, Mac Miller, Meek Mill sometimes.
Holy shit. The last MMG line up I remember was Ross, Mill, Wale, Montana* and Teedra Moses. Didn't know all these new people like Drizzy and Weezy were on the team.

In which case I agree since YM was at best 3 great artists (Weezy-Drake-Nicki) and 1 decent (Tyga back when he used to drop Well Done mixtapes. Dude peaked on Careless World). The rest was bums like Twist, washed up Bow Wow, Busta hoped on for a minute.

Still I can't stand Ross, Wale or Mill unless the feature.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cole. Especially when their fan throw the Plat with no features in my face every other second. But if i say bryson tiller did it too they gonna give me the stink face.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cole. Especially when their fan throw the Plat with no features in my face every other second. But if i say bryson tiller did it too they gonna give me the stink face.
J Cole is the greatest of this generation along with Kendrick and Lupe. He did a rap album without features that went double platinum. Bryson Tiller is a pop or rnb or tf the genre is so ofc he would be more popular because his shit is on in almost every radio smh

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
J Cole is the greatest of this generation along with Kendrick and Lupe. He did a rap album without features that went double platinum. Bryson Tiller is a pop or rnb or tf the genre is so ofc he would be more popular because his shit is on in almost every radio smh
See what i mean :kk:

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, yes, yes, no.

Game is fine. You went left field with that mention.
sorry about that. I just wanted to know what type of rappers you didn't bump with.
You must be registered for see images

Bro you just said what he didn't like J coles fan do.
But Cole is an awesome rapper.

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Drake, Lil Yachty, 21 Savage, Chance the Rapper, some other guys I don't remember.

Btw Drake is gonna get killed tomorrow. He's performing in Philidelphia. My money is he gets shot or someone starts swinging at him.

Desiigner

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why chance cole and game?

Chance is too overhyped imo. I liked 3 songs off CB, though. But mostly because of the features.

I dislike J. Cole mainly because his music barely has enough energy in it for me to get somehow entertained by it. Also his fans are kinda annoying, shoving everything down your throat. Though I do not discredit an artist for his fanbase. It's just a bonus lol.

And The Game I seriously dislike because of his personality, swinging at people that actually try to do something good (the Waka vs Game 'beef' for example). I don't **** with his music either, tho. I could at least list some songs from Chance and Cole I think are okay, but I can't do the same for Game. Maybe that is because I barely listen to him, but I don't think I'd like it even if I did.