Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanna know why you Haters are hating & booing at Roman Reigns

Yes he's your 3x WWEWHC GET OVER IT (WE HAD TO SUFFER MONTHS OF SETH ROLLIN'S *****ING & RUNNING OFF LIKE A LITTLE ***** & FRICKIN A MONTH OF STUPID SHEAMUS AS CHAMPION, ROMAN REIGNS SHOULD BE THE UP SIDE OF ALL OF THIS !!!!!)
*Yes I like Seth Rollins fighting style but I don't hate the dude just as a Running Off ***** Heel (Waiting for the Face Turn when he comes back)

Reactions: 6thHokage

Form

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WWE hasn't been good in years. Not even mentioning the attitude era like everyone else, it has just been really crappy since late 2013. It had some of its lowest ratings last year.

OT: He was pushed too early and forced down everyone's throat. WWE has been doing this on a lot of other things the past 3 years, and they have not mixed things up in forever. Yes Roman is a 3 time WWE WHC, but that's only because WWE is trying to make him the next face of the company.

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're not supposed to like Seth Rollins when he's playing the heel, that's the point of the character xD

And yeah, Roman Reigns is supposed to look good in comparison to Seth Rollins' heel-ness

And yet, he can't pull it off xD

Ryuma720

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WWE hasn't been good in years. Not even mentioning the attitude era like everyone else, it has just been really crappy since late 2013. It had some of its lowest ratings last year
You sound just like my best friend he's like the Cm Punk of our group of bros

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because we like oranges and hate apples and Vince knows that but believes that if he keeps giving us apples that we'll just accept it.

Reactions: Form

Form

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You sound just like my best friend he's like the Cm Punk of our group of bros
I try not to be too critical on WWE, but the truth is that it has been in bad shape for the past couple of years. It gets more exposure now through WWE Network, Total Divas, Social Media, but at the end of the day, ratings for the actually shows of RAW and SmackDown haven't been stellar in a long time.

Ryuma720

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I try not to be too critical on WWE, but the truth is that it has been in bad shape for the past couple of years. It gets more exposure now through WWE Network, Total Divas, Social Media, but at the end of the day, ratings for the actually shows of RAW and SmackDown haven't been stellar in a long time.
I wasn't not to disrespect you
everyone has an opinion :)

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
WWE hasn't been good in years. Not even mentioning the attitude era like everyone else, it has just been really crappy since late 2013. It had some of its lowest ratings last year.

OT: He was pushed too early and forced down everyone's throat. WWE has been doing this on a lot of other things the past 3 years, and they have not mixed things up in forever. Yes Roman is a 3 time WWE WHC, but that's only because WWE is trying to make him the next face of the company.
From what I've seen, I have to agree with this. I stopped watching like a year before that because more focus on school and other stuff took away from WWE, but I checked in every now and then to see Punk. After he left, it was like the nail in the coffin for me and I haven't seen anything since that made it worth it. I tried dropping in once or twice and found it cringey. Idk if it's because I know it's scripted(Seriously, they write and THIS is what they come up with?) or if I'm just older, but WWE's lost its magic to me that brought me back each week.

Saw a Roman promo where he said someone(I think Seth) is full of suffering succotash and just couldn't. Coupled with this authority angle where Kane and HHH are suits now, two people I really enjoyed seeing and the latter even being my favorite at one point, I just lost any and all ability to can.

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been done with WWE for a long time but occasionally checked back

everything is ass now
Undertaker not retiring with his Wrestlemania streak is basically the nail in the coffin

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WWE Champions aside from the ADRs and Mizes have been forced down ppl's throats since at least Andre the Giant was the champion, even if it was too early for them. It's just been a matter of whether its audience were willing to deal with it or not really.

Last edited:

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, someone, or in this case a lot of people, doesn't like a wrestler you do. Boo hoo. A lot of people hate The Miz, my second favorite wrestler of all time, and you don't see be crying about it. People can like who dislike who they want. Me, I love Seth and like Reigns. My favorite from the former Shield is Dean though. So good.