GOD2U

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a thread which will try to accurately rank the Hokage in order of power, Konwledge, and feats. Feel free to make you own list and add your opinion.

1. Prime Hiruzen - said to be strongest of the kage and his generation. Mastered all five elements and knows all jutsu of the leaf. Monkey summon. Longest reigning kage.

2. Hashirama - strongest of his time. Powerhouse that built and founded the leaf. Has Mokuton. Buddha summon.

3. Minato - saved leaf village. Made Tobirama's techniques better and created rasengan. Has Toad summons.

4. Tobirama - one of the best suit on users ever. Invented Konoha political and educational structure. Created Edo tensei, FTG, and shadow clones. Great sensor.

5. Tsunade - senju and uzumaki. Best medical ninja. Strongest Kunoichi. Slug summons.

P.S.
1 and 2 can be interchangeable as I had a difficult time determining Hashirama and Hiruzen and they're both known as God of shinobi; however the manga states Hiruzen was the strongest Hokage of the village so I picked Hiruzen even though Hashiramas stronger.

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol what? you had a hard time in regards to hiruzen and hashirama?

Feats mate. Feats, hashirama>hiruzen

hashirama
tobirama
minato(can probably take tobirama)
hiruzen
tsunade

thats it!

Ebisu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen prime is bs. Who said he was god of shinobi fodders like ebisu and iruka. HE is fodder so ignore him. He should be rank 4. Big boys play with ps enton frs tbb mokuton sm

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol what? you had a hard time in regards to hiruzen and hashirama?

Feats mate. Feats, hashirama>hiruzen

hashirama
tobirama
minato(can probably take tobirama)
hiruzen
tsunade

thats it!
My list right here, though I think Minato can take Tobirama more times than not.

Off-topic: Mustang is too sick with it :yay: He's the last person you wanna get turnt up. Blow your head off with a snap.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a thread which will try to accurately rank the Hokage in order of power, Konwledge, and feats. Feel free to make you own list and add your opinion.

1. Prime Hiruzen - said to be strongest of the kage and his generation. Mastered all five elements and knows all jutsu of the leaf. Monkey summon. Longest reigning kage.

2. Hashirama - strongest of his time. Powerhouse that built and founded the leaf. Has Mokuton. Buddha summon.

3. Minato - saved leaf village. Made Tobirama's techniques better and created rasengan. Has Toad summons.

4. Tobirama - one of the best suit on users ever. Invented Konoha political and educational structure. Created Edo tensei, FTG, and shadow clones. Great sensor.

5. Tsunade - senju and uzumaki. Best medical ninja. Strongest Kunoichi. Slug summons.

P.S.
1 and 2 can be interchangeable as I had a difficult time determining Hashirama and Hiruzen and they're both known as God of shinobi; however the manga states Hiruzen was the strongest Hokage of the village so I picked Hiruzen even though Hashiramas stronger.
Made tobirama techiniqueS better which techiniqueS would you be talking about? the only one that I remember minato upgrading was ftg and now the latest chapter we have seen tobirama use a kunai just like minato. So....

Namikaze Haru

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In terms of who was the strongest hokage:

1. Senju Hashirama
2. Namikaze Minato
3. Senju Tobirama
4. Sarutobi Hiruzen
5. Senju Tsunade

In terms of who was the best hokage:

1/2. Senju Tsunade (risked life to protect villagers from pain)
1/2. Namikaze Minato (gave life to protect the balance of the bijuu)
3. Sarutobi Hiruzen (longest reigning hokage and gave life to protect village from orochimaru despite old age and facing 2 former hokage although they were weaker versions)
4. Senju Hashirama (created the village systems and set an example for other countries to follow)
5. Senju Tobirama (tried to maintain the peace within the village although could have used better methods)

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama
Tobirama
Minato
Hiruzen
Tsunade

After recent feats and hype from tobirama I'm not too sure Minato could take him on since he's basically Minato with the advantage of more chakra and ranged ninjutsu. Maddy claimed Tobirama was hailed as the fastest ninja of his time so even though Minato has the upperhand in speed, it doesn't seem like there's a wide enough gap in between them in that area for him to completely overwhelm Tobirama with ftg.

Either way the fight would be close, however imho Tobirama would win more times than he loses.

Darksharinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can really just watch the anime, hiruzen beat the first and second with oro helping them and edo bodies while he suffered from old age.

The mana clearly stated hiruzen is the strongest of all time the person who writes it!!

All the hokages fighting hiruzen still laying the longest as always he's smarter and more powerful. Hiruzen rank 1 undebateable

5 elements kekki genkai