SatanicGod

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where is Hidan?? He should be just below Sasori, and Konan should be above him... The only reason I can see Sasori defeating Hidan easily is the mere fact that Sasori doesn't bleed since he's a puppet, and he doesn't have the strength feats necessary to break Hiruko...

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure, but you can tell me how.
Sasori has way to much in his arsonal to lose to Konan.

How is Kakuzu dodging Deidara's clay bombs or even surviving C4?
I would have to do my research on this one.

No he doesn't. Kisame's water dome is clutch and makes Deidara's bombs useless as they would just detonate in the water.Deidara can fly above that water dome, he has a counter to everyone of Kisame's Jutsus.
^^^^^^

Mystikk

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame doesn't beat Deidara in any form or fashion.
Hahah kisame would wipe the floor with deidara.. anyday .. why do you think deidara and itachi weren't partners?? Deidara is weak and stupid.. kisame is like the other half of itachi they can fight on par thats why they were teamates.. we all know deidara cnt beat itachi so how can he beat kisame smh hahaha

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahah kisame would wipe the floor with deidara.. anyday .. why do you think deidara and itachi weren't partners?? Deidara is weak and stupid.. kisame is like the other half of itachi they can fight on par thats why they were teamates.. we all know deidara cnt beat itachi so how can he beat kisame smh hahaha
Itachi and Kisame were no where near equals.

Flying above =/= counter .
Exactly

King Kendrick

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi and Kisame were no where near equals.

Exactly
? =/= means does not equal .

Once Water Dome has been activated, the dome alters its position in order to reflect the direction of his movements, making it difficult for his target to escape as long as he continues his pursuit. Not only that but the water dome was massive . It covered up a whole forest . Gai , in gates , was shown not quick enought to evade it . Deidera has almost 0 speed feats .

moist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.Obito
2.Pain
3.Itachi
4.Kisame
5.Sasori
6.Kakuzu
7.Konan
8.Deidara
9.Hidan
10.Zetsu

Top 4 is perm

but 5-8 spots all could go either way.

ChicagoJhawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After looking at these lists i just realized that asuma lost to potentially the worst akatsuki member in hidan. I guess u can say kakuzu was there too so it was unfair but still that's gotta be embarrassing for a sarutobi member