Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I noticed that Killer B could go up to seven tails in his V1 cloak while others entered V2 even with a few tails. So I wondered which would be better between seven tailed V1 and three tailed V2

So rank these power-ups in terms of the pure stats boost they offer:
- Jinchuuriki V1, any number of tails
- Jinchuuriki V2, likewise
- Eight Gates
- Sage Mode
- Curse Mark, all levels
- Lightning Cloak, all levels
- Ashura Path mechanical body
- Shunshin and basic chakra enhancements
- Any other chakra armours and boosts

Feel free to note any additional details and reasons you may have for your rankings

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So 7tailed V1 B loses to 2tailed V2 B?
I always seen it as it depends on the tailed beast...killer b and naruto having the Strongest tailed beasts, half the 9 tails inside of naruto was able to cancel out 6 bijuu damas from 6 tailed beast all combined with 1 biijuu dama. anything V2 would beat anything V1, its just a more powerful transformation...but again it all depends on the tailed beast.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always seen it as it depends on the tailed beast...killer b and naruto having the Strongest tailed beasts, half the 9 tails inside of naruto was able to cancel out 6 bijuu damas from 6 tailed beast all combined with 1 biijuu dama. anything V2 would beat anything V1, its just a more powerful transformation...but again it all depends on the tailed beast.
Heavens no!

Kurama deflected those bombs the same way MS Sasuke deflected a V1 Lariat from Killer B. He by no means equalled or cancelled them out!
Its like saying that TBB fly at the speed of Mach 5 just because V2 Naruto sent one at Orochimaru at that speed. He didn't. What he did was use the force of the first explosion inside himself to push the "heavy chakra". He played smart, not strong.

Otherwise, I see your idea. Would you not say that V2 chakra is heavier and thus makes the user slower, or at least not as fast as their chakra boost should allow them to be? I'm asking because Raikage is called fastest despite B beating him in V1 cloaks. So I figure it works that way because the V2 cloak of B weighs him down so Raikage can overtake him in speed.