Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jack is definitely the strongest from that list.
He fought Nekomamushi and Inuarashi for 5 days non stop and then went and sank 2 Marine Battleships and survived Zunisha's trunk attack and he's currently just chilling Underwater.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jack is definitely the strongest from that list.
He fought Nekomamushi and Inuarashi for 5 days non stop and then went and sank 2 Marine Battleships and survived Zunisha's trunk attack and he's currently just chilling Underwater.
Interesting, would you mind making a list though? I'm not trying have a crazy debate I just want to see how everyone feels at this current moment about these characters and I'm bored.

Will add Neko and Inu to list as well.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Cracker
Jack
Weevil
Doflamingo
Luffy
Zoro
Law
Prime Chinjao
Hancock
Pre-Mera Sabo
Post Mera Sabo
Ace
Jozu
Vista
Marco
Neko
Inu

Marco/Pst Mera Sabo
Jack/Pre Mera Sabo/Jozu
Weevil
Luffy
Vista
DD/Prime Chinjao
Law/Ace
Inu/Neko
Zoro
Hancock
You stole this thread idea from TMF didn't you?

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't know where to place chinjao.... prime he said to rival prime harp who rivaled prime Rodger and whitebeard and shiki (although harp and everyone was stronger he was still up there

Cracker
Jack
Weevil
Doflamingo
Luffy
Zoro
Law
Prime Chinjao
Hancock
Pre-Mera Sabo
Post Mera Sabo
Ace
Jozu
Vista
Marco

So for me

Marco>jack= Postmera sabo=doffy>=cracker=Jozu>Luffy>=pre meta sabo=law>=vista>=Hancock>ace>zoro

So the list

Marco
Jack
Post mera sabo/doffy (assuming once sabo masters Df)
Cracker/jozu
Luffy
Pre sabo/Law (sabo is not that impressive to me at least not how everyone is hyping him at best he's above Luffy but not by much after mastering though hard to tell. Also everything sabo did law mirrored in some way negs vice admiral defeats smoker basically low maybe mid diff clashes with Fuji. Law off panel successfully fends off Fuji and doffy for period of time which to me is more impressive)
Vista
Hancock
Ace
Zoro

Didn't add weevil because honestly do not know what to think of him he only appeared in one chapter and did not do anything .. we know he's a war lord yes ... and lizard cwlled him strong yes
But law is a warlord or at least former
And kizaru called pre time skip Luffy scary... so yeah idk what to make of him yet

Last edited:

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Marco/Pst Mera Sabo
Jack/Pre Mera Sabo/Jozu
Weevil
Luffy
Vista
DD/Prime Chinjao
Law/Ace
Inu/Neko
Zoro
Hancock
You stole this thread idea from TMF didn't you?
Thanks and yes I did! Lol I got bored but I actually wasn't going to make this thread because of that but I accidentally pressed the post thread button. :lmao:

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prime Chinjao
Jack/Weevil/Vista/Marco/Inu/Neko
Doflamingo/Post-Mera Sabo
Luffy/Law/Pre-Mera Sabo
Jozu
Zoro
Ace
Hancock

Idk this is off the top of my head
Is Jozu so low on this list because he only has one arm now? I probably should have said two armed Jozu instead.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Marco/prime chinjao
Jack
Doffy/cracker/jozu/vista/Inu/Neko/post mm sabo
Luffy/ pre mm sabo
Ace
Law/Hancock
Zoro

Prime Chinjao hype seems to be there, I'd put him along with Marco, but he might be lower I'm giving him a huge benefit of the doubt he wasn't a rival to Garp but somewhat challenged him. Jack might be on Marcos level and at the very least right below those guys. Then it's the doffy, cracker jozu and vista, post mm sabo along with Inu and Neko. Those guys seem to be in a similar power level, although I feel doffy and cracker are better than Inu and Neko but they probably give each other really high end of high diff fights. Weevil might be on jacks level but I don't kno anything about him so i left him out, he got some good hype. Luffy is next with sabo, ace is slightly below just can't see him being on G4 level. Hancock is underrated she is pretty strong so she can really challenge guys like zoro or law. And zoro hasn't shown everything he has so that's why he's in the bottom and the list is full of very strong characters. I'm personally curious about weevil hopefully the guy is stronger than luffy and it'd be interesting of his role in the story is.

Last edited:

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Marco
Post Mera Sabo
Jack
Pre-Mera Sabo/ Weevil
Doflamingo /Cracker /Jozu
Neko / Inu / Luffy/ Ace
Law
Hancock / Zoro/ Vista/ Prime Chinjao

Too many assumptions here, need to see more from CrackerJack (need to know where they rank in their crews) and Weeble.

Only the bold am I quite confident with the placement. The rest can move up and down.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Marco
Post Mera Sabo
Jack
Pre-Mera Sabo/ Weevil
Neko / Inu / Luffy/ Ace
Law

Too many assumptions here, need to see more from CrackerJack (need to know where they rank in their crews) and Weeble.

Only the bold am I quite confident with the placement. The rest can move up and down.
Prime Chinjao could push Prime Garp. Do you think Zoro atm could do so?

Edit: Never mind, just took a look and Garp actually one-shotted him. Disregard this.

Last edited:

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prime Chinjao could push Prime Garp. Do you think Zoro atm could do so?

Edit: Never mind, just took a look and Garp actually one-shotted him. Disregard this.
Not only that but Garp was stubborn in how he wanted to deal with Chinjao, Garp wanted to beat his strongest weapon with his own. Zoro or anybody else on this list has no obligation to clash with Chinjaos head, they dodge and counter. Ace burns him from afar, Hancock can probably turn him into stone, Luffy dodges and clobbers, Doflamingo dodges and dices, Law teleports out the way or cuts his lower body in half while he's rushing etc.

Chinjao was an extremely linear fighter. He has one thing offensive power via his head, if you can avoid that he isn't all that.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Marco
Post Mera Sabo
Jack
Pre-Mera Sabo/ Weevil
Neko / Inu / Luffy/ Ace
Law

Ace isn't one of WB's top 3 commanders. If he was then his bounty would be around 1 billion like Cracker's and Jack's.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Marco
Jack ~ Post Mera Sabo ~ Jozu ~ Prime Chinjao
Cracker >= Doflamingo>= Pre-Mera Sabo ~ Vista
Luffy ~ Ace ~ Inu ~ Neko