~Uzumaki~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright ma peeps, here's the deal. Of all the ffs you've read, who would you rank as the top FF or OFs on the base? Going my plot, writing style, use of English and all that. Which three do you reckon the best you've ever read on here. You are NOT allowed count your own work. Let's do this. I'll go first:

Germanicus' Prize Fighter Inferno
Reborn's Shichiyo Gaiden
Shinobi Train's Wolfe

This list is not in any order, I truthfully can't decided which one I like the most

What about you? xd

Reactions: Awkward Linguist

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright ma peeps, here's the deal. Of all the ffs you've read, who would you rank as the top FF or OFs on the base? Going my plot, writing style, use of English and all that. Which three do you reckon the best you've ever read on here. You are NOT allowed count your own work. Let's do this. I'll go first:

Germanicus' Prize Fighter Inferno
Reborn's Shichiyo Gaiden
Shinobi Train's Wolfe

This list is not in any order, I truthfully can't decided which one I like the most

What about you? xd
"By" you mean? ;)

Death Note: Tsugumi Oba
Naruto: Masashi Kishimoto
Fullmetal Alchemist: Hiromu Arakawa
XD

You seemed to miss the point my friend =p Not the best Manga writers, but the best FanFiction writers here on the Base :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this is a hard one... I haven't really read too many FF/OFs to completion here on the Base, due to many things such as; The writer not finishing his/her work, leaving it halfway done, The writer is still writing his or her FF/OF and has yet to be "graded" properly, time and will issues...

Before I pick my top three FFs (from what I've personally read), I'll pick the top ten FF/OF writers here on the base that I've seen and/or that I've read bits of their FF/OFs... This sure is a very hard one and I have to leave all "personal issues I may have with that writer" aside too...

Top 10 writers on the Base [Imo and in random order];

* Roku - For his insanely ability to create lengthy and great master pieces.

* Escorpiius - For his writing abilities and his creative story-telling.

* Kuroi - For his writing abilities!!

* Germanicus - For his writing abilities!!

* John Constantine - For his writing abilities (even if we had our differences, he still had a lot of writing potential that he never got to... "fully utilize" here on the Base).

* Nikkou Arashi - For her writing abilities and character persona.

* Toc - For her writing abilities and stories.

* Reborn - For his will to keep writing, and of course, his writing abilities.

* Flaw - For his dark sense of humor xD

* Lili - She has some pretty great writing abilities as well.

Top three FF/OFs on the Base [Again, Imo and in random order]:

* Roku's 6th Great Ninja War (the only FFs on the base that has been running for a longer time than my own has!).

* Kuroi's Black Despair.

* Ehm... I'm not sure on the last one, but I think I'll pick Reborn's Shichiyo Gaiden due to its incredible dedication to length. I do however believe that the new and current FF Escorpiius is writing, "Senses Axiom~," is indeed going to end up becoming a master piece once it really gets to kick off!

Last edited:

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"By" you mean? ;)

XD

You seemed to miss the point my friend =p Not the best Manga writers, but the best FanFiction writers here on the Base :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this is a hard one... I haven't really read too many FF/OFs to completion here on the Base, due to many things such as; The writer not finishing his/her work, leaving it halfway done, The writer is still writing his or her FF/OF and has yet to be "graded" properly, time and will issues...

Before I pick my top three FFs (from what I've personally read), I'll pick the top ten FF/OF writers here on the base that I've seen and/or that I've read bits of their FF/OFs... This sure is a very hard one and I have to leave all "personal issues I may have with that writer" aside too...

Top 10 writers on the Base [Imo and in random order];

* Roku - For his insanely ability to create lengthy and great master pieces.

* Escorpiius - For his writing abilities and his creative story-telling.

* Kuroi - For his writing abilities!!

* Germanicus - For his writing abilities!!

* John Constantine - For his writing abilities (even if we had our differences, he still had a lot of writing potential that he never got to... "fully utilize" here on the Base).

* Nikkou Arashi - For her writing abilities and character persona.

* Toc - For her writing abilities and stories.

* Reborn - For his will to keep writing, and of course, his writing abilities.

* Flaw - For his dark sense of humor xD

* Lili - She has some pretty great writing abilities as well.

Top three FF/OFs on the Base [Again, Imo and in random order]:

* Roku's 6th Great Ninja War (the only FFs on the base that has been running for a longer time than my own has!).

* Kuroi's Black Despair.

* Ehm... I'm not sure on the last one, but I think I'll pick Reborn's Shichiyo Gaiden due to its incredible dedication to length. I do however believe that the new and current FF Escorpiius is writing, "Senses Axiom" is indeed going to end up becoming a master piece once it really gets to kick off!
Damn xd I didn't read 'cause the text was too long. My mistake

Germanicus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, I don't like rankings most of the time, but I'll try to leave my two bit:

My opinion, the best writers are definitely winter savior, uzu16, the wiz (chakrawizard555), mic (michael92), and Reborn. Oh, and Lilli Chan (i think that was her name.) I still need to read TOC's work, but I'm sure she's in there too.

If I had to choose actual stories, I would say the best right now would be Uzu's Crow in the Shadows, the Wiz's Altopolis, and Winter's Alter-One. All examples of exemplary writing.

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, I don't like rankings most of the time, but I'll try to leave my two bit:

My opinion, the best writers are definitely winter savior, uzu16, the wiz (chakrawizard555), mic (michael92), and Reborn. Oh, and Lilli Chan (i think that was her name.) I still need to read TOC's work, but I'm sure she's in there too.

If I had to choose actual stories, I would say the best right now would be Uzu's Crow in the Shadows, the Wiz's Altopolis, and Winter's Alter-One. All examples of exemplary writing.
Yay! :yay: Spreading good word! =D XD

As for my top...five, I'd go with (random order):

- Winter Savior
- Uzumaki16
- Germanicus
- Reborn
- Kuroi Honoo

Just based off what I've read already, they have the best English and writing skills outta the bunch. Might have to read a bit more, but for now, those are my picks:)