Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I was bored but then I got inspired, by all you brilliant GFX artists out there. So I popped into photoshop and here are the results.....

Anime Girls
You must be registered for see images

Anime Boys

Use any you want and Constructive criticism would be helpful. Thank you.

:win:

Reactions: Hori and Murasame

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guess I'll say my two cents. Not to seem harsh or anything but each avatar has the same per say concept to them. Nothing's really unique about each one. Same process done just with different colour combinations to match each render properly. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just that it's better to experiment with different styles as you attempt to reach a higher level of graphic designing to see what looks good and what doesn't. I actually like the borders a lot, not sure why. Especially the last girl one and the middle guy one. The last guy ones render is too blurry, same with the last girl one. the middle guy ones render is pretty low quality and since that's the only thing you could really look at it stands out a lot.

I might be taking something you considered a small pass time thing a little too seriously, so sorry if you're offended or something. ~Pavoneo.

The Meta of the Night

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good job man keep it up if you need any help with your ava and sigs ask me : D
Thanks Man, you were one of my inspirations :D

Wow they all look good :)
all of them? please stop I'm blushing here.

:blush:

Guess I'll say my two cents. Not to seem harsh or anything but each avatar has the same per say concept to them. Nothing's really unique about each one. Same process done just with different colour combinations to match each render properly. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just that it's better to experiment with different styles as you attempt to reach a higher level of graphic designing to see what looks good and what doesn't. I actually like the borders a lot, not sure why. Especially the last girl one and the middle guy one. The last guy ones render is too blurry, same with the last girl one. the middle guy ones render is pretty low quality and since that's the only thing you could really look at it stands out a lot.

I might be taking something you considered a small pass time thing a little too seriously, so sorry if you're offended or something. ~Pavoneo.
It's not harsh at all, Its what I wanted to here. No one can make the perfect Avatar ;)

Last edited: