Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, it's been a while since you posted here. Welcome back!

Great work as usual, even tho that render is definitively not fist class render. You could have definitively fixed those edges. The composition of the canvas bothers me a bit, my eyes are having trouble finding that focal point. Such a bold set of colors but really nicely executed.

Aesima

Kin
96💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, it's been a while since you posted here. Welcome back!

Great work as usual, even tho that render is definitively not fist class render. You could have definitively fixed those edges. The composition of the canvas bothers me a bit, my eyes are having trouble finding that focal point. Such a bold set of colors but really nicely executed.
I made this back in September but couldn't post it cause it was used for a Signature Contest on MyanimeList, At that time, I had no intention to put in large amount of detail in this, I just wanted to see if I still wanted to make signatures after a 8 month hiatus lol.

Reactions: suki

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made this back in September but couldn't post it cause it was used for a Signature Contest on MyanimeList, At that time, I had no intention to put in large amount of detail in this, I just wanted to see if I still wanted to make signatures after a 8 month hiatus lol.
I mean, you definitively should, you have a great sense of putting beautiful abstract formations together. No many people within GFX community can pull that off. Your work is quite unique in that regard, so keep it up mate.

Reactions: suki and Aesima