Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my Gawd o_O.. Such awesomeness, them rain drops.

Rain Release is a Hidden Ability unique to some of the members who originated from Amegakure and passed a test which showcased their proficiency is water and wind elements. Just as the name suggests, the user makes use of the rain present in the clouds to either attack or defend against some techniques. The way they fall on the ground, silent and fast make them a very deadly combo against an opponent who does not possess any chakra sensing of sorts. Even though there are some rain techniques in the water canon list, the number of techniques and usage deepens even more in the Rain Release category. However, Rain can only be made to fall if there are clouds with water droplets within it making this unique ability a very limited one.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great is also kinda weak against wind since wind can blow the clouds away xD anyway before we start use chakra sensing rain so we have rain to use :3 *grabs my Umbrella*

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Making sure that the clouds are black in color, I perform a series of hand seals (Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake) while sending out my raw chakra into those clouds successfully infusing the entire clouds with my chakra. Then while manipulating my chakra, I force the rain droplets within the clouds to come out and pour heavily on the ground but constantly without any interval of time gap between the bursts.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's start! *I create some clones and summon some snakes to start the training*

(Ame Tama no Jutsu) - Rain Bullet Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: By focusing chakra into the user's hand they are able to gather rain drops towards their palms, the rain is molded together by chakra and forged into a high pressured orb. Once done the orb will shoot away from the users hand and the user will be knocked back. If it hits the enemy the enemy will be sent away flying or unbalanced.

Focus your rain chakra into your hand and gather rain from the clouds you previously made in your palm. Once you have done that you will mold the raindrops together into a orb with high pressure. Then shoot the orb towards the opponent to send them away flying. Pretty simple jutsu and main purpose is to basically throw an enemy off and not do that major damage.

(Secchakuzai no Kouu) - Rain of Glue
Range: Short-Mid
Description: When user makes it rain and then changes the compounds of the water(materials in the air).Then makes the rain sticky which binds the opponent in place for 2 turns.this jutsu lasts for 2 turns.

Focus your chakra in the rain and use it to change the compounds of the drops that are falling. The drops will become sticky and will bind the opponent into place for two turns. Its a great capture jutsu. If you did this in combo with stone spikes and your opponent does Chidori Nagashi than they would shock themselves xD

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Ame Tama no Jutsu) - Rain Bullet Technique

With the presence of rain falling on the ground, I place my right hand parallel to the ground and starts manipulating the rain drops to come and form in the palm on my right hand which then swirl around a few times forming an orb. Then I look at a snake and releases the orb towards it causing myself to blown back a bit due to the high force caused. The orb then hits the snake and the snakes dies in the process.

(Secchakuzai no Kouu) - Rain of Glue

Staring at a wild snake, I am like, Pikachu go! But there was no Pikachu there, it was resting itself at a beach in California. Angered by this, I manipulate the rain drops currently present and go to the extent of changing their actual composition causing the rain drops to slowly turn sticky. The drops fall on the snake causing the snake to be stuck to the ground helplessly.

"Hhahahah! I don't need you Pikachu!"

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pikachu xd

(Touei Ame Bushin) - Reflection Rain Clone
Description: This technique creates a reflection of the user, this clone is unable to touch physical objects or cause harm. Every move that the user makes the clone mimics at the same time. The reflection clone is destroyed after one hit, this is a tactical technique.

Focus your rain chakra once again and create a reflection of yourself in the rain. As this 'clone' is only a reflection, it will mimic every movement of yours and it is not able to touch physical objects.

(Hitoshirenu Ame Sai) - Hidden Rain Slash
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user manipulates their chakra to condense a single raindrop into a more solid form. The raindrop becomes as sharp as a blade. The disadvantage to this jutsu is that the raindrop falls in a straight line.

Focus your rain chakra and use it to condense a raindrop into a more solid form, not ice, it did not say ice. The raindrop will become as sharp as a blade and can be send towards the opponent in a straight line.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Touei Ame Bushin) - Reflection Rain Clone

I make my chakra spread into the rain falling on the ground and causes the tiny droplets of the rain to suddenly reflect my very own existence on them. This causes a new myself to form right beside me and it exactly looks like me. Then when I suddenly sneeze due to the cold rain, the clone itself sneezes without releasing droplets out of it's nose or mouth or whatever.

"y u do dis 2 me ;-; "

So if these rain drops are destroyed? The clone will go along with it?

(Hitoshirenu Ame Sai) - Hidden Rain Slash

The snake was crawling here and there searching for food even though there isn't some. To give it food in my own way, I channel my rain chakra into the drops falling on the ground (mid air), and shape manipulates the rain drops to join together and form a very sharp blade to fall on the snake's head and eventually kill it.

Water as a solid = Ice. So Ice is solid.
Can I make these rain things come out of like anywhere? Up to mid range of me? Above the opponent? Just above his head?

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes the clones will go away and yes you can make them anywhere

(Ame Kasui no jutsu) - Rain Spike Technique
Description: The user of this technique must place chakra into one or more raindrops. As the drops of rain hit the ground they create a small sized spike of water from puddles on the ground. For this technique to work there must be water on the ground and it must be raining.

Focus your chakra into one of more drops of rain as they fall. When those drops hit the ground they become small sized spikes of water from puddles on the ground that were formed by the rain. For water to be on the ground you could use a large water jutsu that leaves water on the ground so that you dont have to wait for the rain to make enough water on the ground ^^

(Ame no Yari) - Rain Spear
Description: By using chakra to condense a large amount of rainwater into one place, the user creates a spear of water in the clouds. The spear can at any time be called down to strike an opponent with only one hand-seal. The water will stay in the form of spear for a short amount of time (three posts). If the spear is not used by that time it will fall uselessly as rain. The only warning this technique gives is a second pause in the rain when the water is gathered and condensed.

Focus your chakra and use it to condense a large amount of rainwater into the sky. Then create a spear of water from the condensed water in the clouds. You can call it down anytime you want with the use of one handseal.
*shows you handseal*
Within a certain amount of time the water will be in the form of a spear, after that it will turn into rain again and fall to the ground.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Ame Kasui no jutsu) - Rain Spike Technique

With the rain was pouring down intensely, puddles of water started to form here and there. With them present, I focus my chakra into one of the rain drops present in the air and makes them to fall into one of the puddles which then causes a reaction turning itself into a spike of solid water.

Multiple spikes can be created?

(Ame no Yari) - Rain Spear

I focus my chakra in all the rain drops and manipulate them to go back into the clouds and silently form a spear of rain in there. Then after a while of chit chatting with my target, I make a single hand seal behind my back causing that spear to suddenly fall on the target's head rupturing through his brain, killing him on spot.

"That's what happens when you take your eyes off the clouds!"

If I collect all the rain droplets, there won't be any rain forming right? So the warning cannot be shown.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes multiple spikes
This jutsu doesnt use all the rain drops so cant use it all and the warning would be either sensing it, seeing it or notice a gap in the rain

(Ame Nottori no Jutsu) - Rain Capture Technique
Description: This technique causes a target of the user's choice to "attract" raindrops. The water in the rain drops will attach themselves over an opponent. Once enough water has gathered over an enemy it will also attach to the ground, holding the user's opponent to the ground.

Focus your chakra and send it towards the opponent. This will cause the opponent to attract raindrops. The raindrops that will fall on them will attach themselves to the opponent, making it harder to move. Once a lot of water is attached to them, they will be hold in place by the raindrops that will attach to the ground.

(Ame Bunshin) - Raining Clones
Description: A jutsu that creates false clones of the user around drops of rain. Every clone is totally harmless and is destroyed by one hit or if they collide with the ground or the enemy. This technique is used as more of a distraction than anything.

Focus your chakra and create a false clone from the rain. The clone is a mere illusion of sorts and it completely harmless. By one hit they will be destroyed.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Ame Nottori no Jutsu) - Rain Capture Technique

Once I decide my target, Pikachu! I focus my chakra on it and manipulates it in such a way that it would cause a magnetic sort of force to occur making all the rain drops surrounding Pikachu to suddenly stick to it. The rain drops stick continuously until the time, the load was too heavy and Pikachu was not able to handle it. It suddenly fell on the ground and as an instinct, used Thunder Bolt technique causing itself to be electrocuted with some swirly eyes pattern on it's eyes.

Pikachu has fainted!

(Ame Bunshin) - Raining Clones

I focus my chakra into the rain drops above me and manipulate them to reflect the light falling on them causing many clones of mine to form from those rain drops. These clones start to fall on the ground as if they are falling down in the movies. I am like "These clones will take care of you!".. When I just say that, these clones fall on the ground and splash themselves back into water form, drenching me in the process as well. "Damn you!"

Many clones can be created right?

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U I would say up to 4 like any other clone jutsu

(Gouu no Jutsu) - Heavy Rain Technique
Description: A jutsu that actually uses the victim's clothing as a medium to effect him or her. By filling the clothing with water-elemental chakra the user causes the clothing to fully retain all water it comes in contact with which will gradually cause the clothing to become heavier and heavier. Unfortunately, this jutsu that does not create water, so it is only useful in a rainy or otherwise wet environment

Focus your chakra and send it towards the opponent, or rather onto their clothes. Attract rain to the clothes and enable them to retain all the water in the clothes. This will eventually cause the clothes to become heavier to the point where it is hard to move for the opponent.

(Ame Kumo Bunshin) - Rain Cloud Clone
Chakra cost: 20
Description: A jutsu that creates a clone from the Rain clouds in the sky. The clone resembles the user but keeps the appearance of moving clouds with only the shape and color of the user. Because of this the clouds cannot be used as a distraction. The clones are able to attack and receive attacks.

Focus your chakra and use it to create a clone of yourself from the rain clouds in the sky. It will obviously resemble yourself as it is a clone, but it will also keep the appearance of moving clouds. Obviously it cannot be used as distraction as it still looks like clouds. What is it good for you ask? Well, it can attack (and be attacked). This way you can attack from above and from your own position.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Gouu no Jutsu) - Heavy Rain Technique

When I see my sensei happily enjoying standing under the umbrella, I send my rain chakra into his clothes and manipulates it to create a force which would attract all the rain drops. The clothes come in contact with the water and ground and these water droplets would enter the cloths making them more heavy. Sense would suddenly so heavy that he falls on the ground and this causes the droplets range to increase even more to such an extent that the cloth bursts.

(Ame Kumo Bunshin) - Rain Cloud Clone

I focus my chakra into the rain clouds and manipulate them in such a way that the rain cloud would fall into itself creating a clone out of it which would then keep moving around the air without any intention. Then it says a tree and attacks it.

Sorry for making this very short, I am really confused. The clone falls on the ground after creating from the cloud or does it float around the sky? Giving it the ability to fly?

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The clone comes down to the ground

(Ame Ame Tama) - Raining Rain Bullets
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user does the necessary handseals and focuses chakra into the rain, the rain draws together and forms several bullets of rain. The "bullets" fall at an accelerated rate and feel like large rocks falling from the sky.

Perform the necessary handseals as you focus your chakra and use it to draw together some rain into several bullets. The bullets, because they are heavier and overall bigger, will fall at an accelerated rate and will feel to the opponent like large rocks that fall from the sky upon them.

(Toku no Ame) - Shield of Rain
Description: User performs the necessary handseals and places their hands out in front of them. Using chakra they gather up a large amount of rain and create a wall of solid water. The water is dense and difficult to move through, thus protecting the user from most taijutsu attack and fire attacks. Earth based jutsu and Lighting jutsu are highly effective against this technique. The user must keep his hands connected into the wall at all times or the wall will return to its normal state. If struck by electricity it will move through the water and strike the user as well.

Focus your chakra and perform the needed handseals. Then place your hands out in front of you, using your chakra to gather a large amount of rain to create a wall of solid water in front of you. You have to keep your hands connected into the wall at all times or it will fall apart in normal water. Whilst using this jutsu it protects you from most taijutsu and fire techniques.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Ame Ame Tama) - Raining Rain Bullets

Looking at a boulder, I perform a series of hand seals while focusing my chakra into the rain droplets falling on the ground. Then I shape manipulate them into several number of bullets with the size being that of normal bullets. While falling down, the gravity pulls down the bullets at an even faster rate of acceleration which then finally hits the boulder, cracking it into pieces.

(Toku no Ame) - Shield of Rain

Seeing a explosive fire ball heading towards, I immediately perform a series of hand seals and focuses my chakra into the rain droplets in front of me and manipulates them to come together and quickly form a solid wall of water. The fire ball hits the solid water wall and extinguishes into nothing but thin mist.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright back to replying xd

(Ooki Kouu no Jutsu) - Big Rain Skill
Description: By sending subtle chakra waves into the clouds, the user is able to create unusually large nuclei for the water droplets to condense on. The end result is big raindrops that fall to the ground at a faster then normal rate. They aren't big or fast enough to cause any real damage, but they are quite distracting.

Focus your chakra and send it into the sky to create a large nuclei for the water droplets to condense on. This will result in big raindrops that fall towards the ground at an accelerated speed.

(Shuushi Ame) - Stop Rain
Description: This technique defines the users chakra control and for tactical measures for other techniques. The user creates the necessary handseals and every rain drop stops in mid air or wherever they are

Focus your chakra, perform the necessary handseals and use your chakra on the falling raindrops to take control over them and stop them from falling. As they are stopped, they will stay still in mid-air.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Ooki Kouu no Jutsu) - Big Rain Skill

With the usual rain falling on the ground, I notice some ants moving here and there on the ground disturbing me. I focus my chakra into the existing rain and use that chakra to expand it from one point in each rain droplet making them a bit bigger than they were. These rain drops fall on the ground at a very fast pace and it was the end of the ants since they were drowned by the big drops.

(Shuushi Ame) - Stop Rain

I am tired of doing rain techniques, I want to stop and take a break now. With that mindset, I look at the rain falling on the ground and focus my chakra into each and every one of them, not even missing a single one. Then I suddenly stop the flow of the chakra into a stationery one causing the rain drops to stop along with the chakra. This made all the rain to just stay there in mid-air all above me.

Can I make certain places of rain to stop?
Can I stop opponent's rain?

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes and yes

(Ame Aikuchi) - Rain Dagger
Damage Points: 40
Description: A simple jutsu that gathers the rain with chakra and then forms it into a dagger-like weapon. The chakra gives the water a more solid form so that it can be used for attacks. The water returns to normal shortly after creation. When the dagger cuts into something the water from the dagger expands within the cut to increase the damage.

Focus your chakra and use it to gather raindrops which you mould into a dagger-like weapon. Due to infusing your chakra in the created weapon, it gives it more density so that it can be used for attacks instead of a splash of water in the face xD When you use the dagger to cut someone it automatically expands the cut with the water to increase the damage.

(Amagasa no Jutsu) - Umbrella Technique
Description: A helpful technique for staying dry in the rain. After a few short handsigns, the user can create an invisible umbrella by extending their arm over their head and holding an open palm towards the sky. This "umbrella stops all rain, but cannot stop jutsu that take a more solid form like the Rain spear technique. This technique was actually made to stop the acid rain technique and other average falling rain techniques from touching the user.

Focus your chakra while you perform the needed handseals, then extend your arm into the sky and release the chakra through your hand, this will create an umbrella which will stop the rain above you from hitting you. It does not work when the rain is somehow hardened or the likes.