Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
where did sasky come from idiot? Im talking about kakashi!
You're calling me an idiot, but don't know kakshi lightning blade is really chidori. He just made it stronger (because of sharingan) and changed the name, right? Exactly.

I said sasuke's because he created it first. Its the same jutsu more or less...yet again as I stated a different name.

Reactions: Swagdara Uchiha

Swagdara Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's Chidori can make a small injury on A.

Raikiri is a Stronger Chidori

Kamui Raikiri has Rikudo chakra

Rikudo chakra can make a god bleed

Kamui Raikiri makes a hole on A

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're calling me an idiot, but don't know kakshi lightning blade is really chidori. He just made it stronger (because of sharingan) and changed the name, right? Exactly.

I said sasuke's because he created it first. Its the same jutsu more or less...yet again as I stated a different name.

Kakashi is the creator of chidori but current sasuke chidori is more powerful than the raikiri. Prior to current power ups kakashi's raikiri would get get the edge over sasuke's chidori. As for the thread topic the lariat vs raikiri is hard to judge and this means raikiri is hitting the lariat arm and since it cut through actual lightning like a hot knife through butter then raikiri wins this match up.

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prior to the power ups I still give it too raikiri simply because it easily cut through actual lightning years ago and since the raikiri raikiri chain cut through multiple bijuu tails easily and everyone knows Ay is durable but so are bijuu and so was obito who got a whole in his chest for messing with raikiri. Also obito survived minato's rasengan with only minimal damage to his arm so obito was durable and raikiri put a whole in that ass.

Tarinth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have no idea why you would put KAMUI rakiri against Ay. That thing gets rid of Ay's other arm.
And if Kakashi still had Obito's powers and wanted to, he would just one shot Ay straight through the heart
like that.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi is the creator of chidori but current sasuke chidori is more powerful than the raikiri. Prior to current power ups kakashi's raikiri would get get the edge over sasuke's chidori. As for the thread topic the lariat vs raikiri is hard to judge and this means raikiri is hitting the lariat arm and since it cut through actual lightning like a hot knife through butter then raikiri wins this match up.
No it wouldn't...Kakashi unlike sasuke has an indirect link to the sages chakra...incomplete.

Sasuke/Naruto has direct.

You must be registered for see images

LEAU92

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you had just said Raikiri vs Lariat. That would make perfect sense.

I choose Lariat anyday. You can pierce through me no problem. But if you clothesline my head off well.... that's just something I couldn't even fathom lol.