00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what we've got in the last 2 chapters, it seems we have confirmations.. Not just Boruto&Kawaki's karma but Jigen's as well are all connected.
Naruto is yet again forced to hold back his power. (Invasion on the Chuunin exams an when fighting Delta & now he's got to deal with Jigen in the village)
Koji has givin us a sense of A shinobi no mono, shadow (Espionage) against Kara so we could find that he's on the side of the village or the shinobi world in general. Sasuke is the outer wheel here!.. We don't know of his condition after ch 35, he could very well be behind Jigen on his way to Konoha.

My thoughts on this is that Koji or maybe Sasuke will intercept the fight between Naruto & Jigen, Naruto will lose Kawaki because of his restricted ability to go all out in the village..
This is where I'm thinking immediate action will be takin by Konoha to raid Kara's base for Kawaki with the help of Koji..
Separations might occur in the raid, like some1 dying.. I think they'll go that route in the next few chapters.

What y'all thoughts on the next few chapters to come!? Could we get the Sannin team 7 back in action?

Reactions: WhistleBlower
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perhaps. Either way, the most recent chapter was very ominous. Something is going to happen to someone, but the question is who.

What is even worse about Naruto's current situation is that several kids are on their way to "help". Boruto and Mitsuki are on their way. Sarada is on her way. Shikadai and Inojin are on their way. That could be really bad.

The last time a kid (Boruto) tried to "help" Naruto against a Kara member, Naruto and Himawari almost got killed and Kawaki lost an arm.

Reactions: 00Rinne

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perhaps. Either way, the most recent chapter was very ominous. Something is going to happen to someone, but the question is who.

What is even worse about Naruto's current situation is that several kids are on their way to "help". Boruto and Mitsuki are on their way. Sarada is on her way. Shikadai and Inojin are on their way. That could be really bad.

The last time a kid (Boruto) tried to "help" Naruto against a Kara member, Naruto and Himawari almost got killed and Kawaki lost an arm.
Yea this could be really bad If Jigen feels cornered.. & he knows Koji is up to something but doesn't care.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,293💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm expecting Koji to intercept Boruto. He won't let Jigen have another karma seal if he is trying to bring him down.

Sasuke probably has a trick up his sleeve he won't go down easily. He may have teleported at the last moment.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m starting to believe that Jigen really did lead sasuke there for a reason the question is why. It’s to much not making sense right now I can’t see naruto dying here without sasuke showing up, and the only way sasuke would let him die is by him having to protect everyone while naruto hold off jigen attack but that could explain why the village was destroyed in the time skip.
I personally thing somehow kawaki going to explode from absorbing a attack for jigen killing naruto, because naruto ain’t going to leave his side no matter what and if that happens it might push kawaki back to the dark side after killing the person he look up to it’s a theory but possible lol