Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would say no, the person you initially forged a contract with would still be the only person who can summon an NP besides the SB. I actually had a line in an older draft about the seal only responding to specific chakra signatures, but it got left out in the final submission.

That's something I didn't consider, but I would say yes. Even if you taught Kanshou and Bakuya to someone, and you'd already forged a contract with another person to lend Kanshou and Bakuya, the person you specifically taught the PCCJ cannot create a contract with another member to lend Kanshou and Bakuya. That would require your contract to be annulled first.

That restriction is intended to specifically target PCCJ, which have the potential to be a lot stronger than the universal Armament techniques. The sustainment of two Noble Phantasms at once only applies to the Century of Heroes, as that's a restriction unique to that CCJ.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, just asking cause I could totally see people potentially trying to steal the seals, given how powerful Noble Phantasms can be.

I didn't even think about PCCJ Noble Phantasms, and now that restriction definitely makes more sense in my head.

No other questions. Thanks.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, for the Augmentation techniques.

(Zokyo: Kiseki no Sedai) – Surge of Augmentation: Generation of Miracles
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40 (-10 chakra per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique deals primarily in augmenting the user’s chakra system and ability to control it through an infusion of Prana. Each Augmentation can last up to three turns and has the capability of being used twice per battle. However this technique can only be used three times per battle. After an Augmentation ends, the user suffers a blacklash related and proportional to the ability used and how long it was active. The cool down before re-using any of the augmentations is proportional to the duration it was previously activated for.

Crown of the Ruler
In this Augmentation the user will augment their chakra system with Prana to increase the efficiency and scale of their techniques, allowing them to travel further and cover a greater scope. Both the range at which they can be created or manifested and the size/scale of the techniques can be influenced with this ability; although, this cannot bypass creation limitations. This means that techniques cannot directly manifest themselves on an opponent, unless the base technique already allows for this like Swamp of the Underworld. They must maintain a range of 3-5 meters from their target. While this ability is active, short-range techniques will reach mid-range and mid-range techniques will reach long-range. Techniques which span long-range in size and initial reach are not affected by or subject to this ability. The same goes for. techniques which affect the user's body or anything on their person or those which do not physically travel (e.g. techniques which require physical contact with another person). To demonstrate this technique in use, if the user applied this to the Great Stone Golem technique, it could be created at a mid-range distance from the user but its maximum size would remain unaffected. When this ends, for the same duration Crown of the Ruler was active, the range of all of the user's techniques will be decreased by one. Both the size and reach of long-range techniques will decrease to mid-range, while mid-range ones will decrease to short-range. Techniques that are short-range in size or reach will become unusable during this period, excluding the aforementioned exceptions.

Helm of the Avenger
In this Augmentation the user will augment their chakra system with Prana in order to increase the strength and potency of their techniques. This Augmentation can be selectively applied to certain elements and abilities, or simply universally applied, but in the case of the former, they must be specified beforehand. The chosen elements and abilities will gain one rank if they are A-Rank or below and in the case of S-Ranks and above they will gain +20 damage. In the case of Defensive/Supplementary techniques which possess no inherent damage, they too will gain a rank in effective strength, or +20 damage. This ability can also affect advanced elements/abilities without being applied to one or any of their individual components. When this enhancement ends, the user will be subject to backlash proportional to how long the Helm of the Avenger was used. For the same duration as the Helm of the Avenger was active, techniques of the fields that were boosted will now be decreased by one rank. In the case where all techniques were subject to the boost, the loss in rank after the technique's end will affect all of the user's jutsu.

Scepter of the Gatekeeper
In this Augmentation the user will augment their chakra systems with Prana in order to increase the efficiency of their chakra molding. This will enable them to utilize all of their techniques at a decreased chakra cost without a reduction in power. This will not apply to D-Rank and below techniques. For techniques A-Rank and below this Augmentation will decrease their chakra cost by 10 chakra. For techniques above A-Rank, the effective chakra cost will be reduced by 15. When this ends, for the same duration Scepter of the Gatekeeper was active, all of the user’s techniques will now require additional chakra; techniques A-Rank and below will require 10 additional chakra and techniques above A-Rank will require 15 additional chakra.

(Zokyo: Nendai no Shunketsu) - Surge of Augmentation: Age of Heroes
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique deals primarily in augmenting the user's physical body and attributes through the infusion of prana. Activating this technique is instant and will take no slot in the timeframe but it will still cost a move. Upon activating one of the below augmentations, the user's body will develop a glowing aura of prana energy to signify the change. Each Augmentation will have four tiers, level 1 being the lowest and level 4 being the highest. Only Servant ranked and above Surgebinders will be capable of using Level 3 Augmentations and Heroic Spirits and above can use up to Level 4. Each individual Augmentation can last up to four turns and can be used twice per battle, however this technique can only be used four times in all, and each Level 4 application can only be used once per battle. The user can combine several augmentations, as long as their collective Level doesn't exceed four (e.g. 1 + 3, 2 + 2, etc). Upon deactivation of a usage of Age of Heroes which includes an individual Level 3 augmentation, the user will become incapable of activating other Surge of Augmentation techniques for the remainder of that turn, as well as Augmentation techniques above A-Rank in the next turn. Upon deactivation of a usage of Age of Heroes which includes an individual Level 4 augmentation, the user's ability to manipulate Prana is severely limited. For the remainder of the turn of deactivation, as well as the subsequent turn, no Augmentation techniques can be activated, and the user's other Prana-related techniques are restricted over a period of three turns. One turn after, the user's Prana is limited to B-Rank and below. Two turns after, the user's Prana is limited to A-Rank and below. On the third turn, the user's Prana is limited to S-Rank and below.

Strength of Heracles - The Twelve Labours
Through this augmentation, the user will increase the physical strength of their whole body. They will become capable of resisting the effects of and breaking out of techniques which restrain, bind or prevent movement of one rank above through physical exertion alone. The user will also become capable of shattering physical and solid techniques equal to the damage of their Taijutsu attacks without incurring recoil damage. In terms of lifting strength, levels one and two will enable the user to lift Dropping Lid, level three would let the user carry the Great Stone Golem and level four would bestow the strength to lift boss summons such as Manda 2. Thus the user will be capable of grabbing and stopping solid techniques without incurring damage, and throwing them back towards the opponent. All of the aforementioned abilities, when used to counter techniques, will cost a move except on the turn Heracles is activated (they will occupy the same move slot as this technique's activation). Level 1 will increase their Taijutsu damage by +10, Level 2 will increase it by +15, Level 3 will boost it by +20 and Level 4 will boost it by +25. To quantify this beyond measure digits, level one will give the user's freeform strikes bone-breaking force, level two will enable them to punch through steel, levels three and four will enable the destruction of whole buildings with a single strike. Striking the floor with level two will create craters that are short-range in radius, level three will create mid-range craters and level four will create long-range craters. The user will also be capable of leaping with explosive power. This will translate to an ability to cover large distances or reach great heights in a single leap (ten meters for level one and increases by intervals of ten for every additional level). Once this ends, the user's physical strength and taijutsu damage will fall by the same value it was boosted by and in the case of Level 4, they will become incapable of jumping or even lifting their arms, for the same duration that it was used.

Speed of Atalanta - Huntress of the Wild
Through this augmentation, the user will increase the speed of their whole body. This boost will extend past the user's running speed and even encompass things like the speed of their strikes and how quickly they can perform handseals. Level one will double the user’s speed, Level two would multiply it by x2.5, Level three will triple it and Level four will multiply it by x3.5. While this infusion is active, the user can use their increased speed to avoid techniques but it will count as a move when used like this, though the user will be capable of performing other jutsu in the same timeframe. Evading a technique will cost one of the user's moves per turn (except on initial activation of this augment). When the infusion ends, the user’s speed will fall by the same degree, for the same duration it was used, except for the Level 1 usage. For example, using Level 3 speed for four turns will divide the user’s speed by three so it will fall to one-third of the original for the same number of turns that it was used.

Invincibility of Achilles - Immortal Vessel
Through this augmentation, the user will increase the durability of their body. This will extend far past a physical toughness that enables the body to sustain massive impact forces without sustaining damage. The user's very being will become stronger than most metals and minerals, their skin will become numb to pain and they will become immune to all kinds of burning, freezing, electrocution or corrosion. Level 1 will reduce the damage the user takes from techniques by 20, Level 2 will reduce damage by 30, Level 3 will reduce the damage the user takes by 40, Level 4 will reduce the damage by 50. When this augmentation ends, the user's body will become extremely fragile in proportion to the level used (excluding level one). Level two will make it so the user sustains 40 more damage from freeform attacks and offensive techniques, level three will make them deal 50 more damage and level four will do so for 60 damage for the same duration that the Augmentation was used. This state of vulnerability will persist for as long as Invincibility of Achilles Augmentation was used.

Agility of Perseus - Blessing of Hermes
Unlike speed, agility focuses on moving and changing direction quickly and effectively. It is a combination of nimbleness and explosive movements to accelerate to the user's maximum speed in the shortest time possible. The user will use prana to augment both their reaction time and movement speed, though unlike Atlanta, it will not be a continuous speed boost but rather a 'reactive' one that will only manifest in momentary bursts. Level 1 will increase the user's tracking by x1.5, Level 2 multiples it by two, Level 3 triples it and Level 4 quadruples it. This will be signified by streaks of light in the colour of the user's prana appearing to emanate from the eyes as the pupils dart from left to right. Essentially, it will increase the user's tracking ability and bestow them with the ability to move as fast as they can track but only for a single instant at a time. For example, if an opponent moving at x4 speed launches a kick at their body, the user could sidestep the attack in a sudden burst of speed. In effect, the speed boost will only apply for the time it takes to perform one motion, before fading again. Thus it cannot be used in prolonged ways such as running in order to blitz an opponent at a distance but rather in short bursts. When used to avoid techniques, it will count as a move (except on initial activation) but the user will be capable of performing other jutsu in the same timeframe. When the infusion ends, the user’s tracking will fall by the same degree, for the same duration it was used. They will also become incapable of intense physical exertion or fast movements, preventing them from running or using Taijutsu, for the same number of turns.

I'll be updating Generation of Miracles to make it more similar to Age of Heroes, but the essence of the technique will remain the same. Look over both of these and tell me about them. They're fairly chunky so you've got lots of reading and writing to do. Not that you mind though.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So for Generation of Miracles, it's a very simple concept. You can boost range, damage or Chakra of your techniques for up to 3 turns, and for as long as you maintain that boost, you suffer a debuff for that same stat for that same duration. 3 turns of boosted damage for a specific field means 3 turns of lower damage for that same field, and so on.

The wording surrounding Crown of the Ruler seems daunting at first, but it basically just follows established rules, and specifies it doesn't let you bypass that, such as the technique spawning rules within 3-5m, unless the user is within that distance as well. The part about not allowing techniques that specifically require direct contact benefit from this application, and other such details, as well as being inapplicable to Long Range techniques also makes sense, but in my opinion there is something missing from this one. The technique states range and scale, but specific wording regarding the latter is entirely absent. Unless the technique is saying an AoE effect which spans Short Range can now span an AoE of Mid, and so on, which is pretty overpowered and unrestricted, I'm just wondering if more wording was removed that covered that in specific detail was removed.

For Helm of the Avenger, same structure, and the ability to choose individual Elements without affecting their components is a nice touch. Otherwise, much simpler, and without issue as is.

And finally Scepter of the Gatekeeper is cool, with the same concise nature as Helm, but I do have one question. The increase in Chakra doesn't specify that it doesn't affect the techniques power, so I just have to ask to prevent a misunderstanding in the future. Would the drawback from Scepter act as a bootleg increase to the affected Jutsu's strength, and thus have more Chakra to absorb in regards to Sealing and similar abilities? My mind is telling me no, but my body, my body is telling me yes.

And by updating it to be more like Age of Heroes, I assume you mean the 1-4 cost at varying ranks for the boosts, you can mix and match the boosts so long as they can't exceed a max of 4 points, etc?

So boosting based on a point allocation system per activation, with limits on overall uses, as well as higher uses. If you don't use a level 3 or higher augmentation, the debuffs don't apply, which is also nice

But after peeking at what Heracles does, a level 2 12 Labors Augmentation, at least as far as the damage boost goes isn't that good. I believe you default to higher boosts though, so it being a weaker value could work in the techniques favor, letting you have the other effects, while not being limited by that lower damage value. The ability to resist techniques that physically restrain you is nice, especially since it's one rank higher than the boost. The universal ability to basically punch your way through physical attacks based on your damage alone is very nice, as is the lifting strength translating into allowing you to stop and throw physical techniques back at the enemy. And while the defining of the ability to punch through specific types of constructs and the generation of craters at your physical strikes, the lack of actual damage values is kind of disappointing because of the way we handle that stuff in the RP, meaning it'd be freeform. The jumping ability is also nice if you want to close a gap provided you have a high enough speed to avoid stuff coming at you, but it is a risk given you typically can't avoid stuff mid-air. And finally the restriction on this individual technique isn't that heavy unless you use level 4, in which case hope you have an ally, or some really good techniques that don't require seals or even motion. Overall a very nice application. Madness Enhancement-like, which I like very much.

Atalanta is much simpler, basically acting like Swift Release, increasing movement, seal, attack speed, etc. The dodging is nice, as is the ability to strike within the same timeframe, and while the restrictions are heavier here, it's potentially worth it if you don't already have increased speed active.

Next we have a literal Achilles Heel. I want to hate the fact that this is almost exactly like the legend, but I'm just mesmerized by those values. 50 damage mitigation at Level 4? Wow. The drawback is even more severe, and I doubt I'd be using this one past Level 1 unless I'm in serious trouble, but still very nice.

Finally Perseus is interesting, purely because it allows you to avoid anything coming at you, while attacking at the same time, like Achilles, but purely in a reactionary manner rather than an offensive, blitzing style one. And again, this one comes with more repercussions at least when compared to Heracles, though it does help facilitate a very offensive style, so you could theoretically overwhelm an opponent, and win before the ticking clock on this technique runs out.

I know those last three are comparatively shorter than the section I wrote for Heracles, but they are much simpler, being far more concise in their effects, so need less explanation. Overall I love this technique, and can't wait until we're out of Irkalla to use it. :)

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regarding Crown of the Ruler, the size increase is implicit. It's touched on by the Great Stone Golem example; the scale of the technique's size and spawning locations increase where applicable.

For Scepter of the Gatekeeper, I'd say that the augment only affects the cost of using techniques. It doesn't actually reduce or increase the amount of chakra in techniques you use; that's how Helm of the Avenger behaves.

Yup. The effects will still be what they currently are, just tiered and I'll be adding some clarifications to specific effects, like what you mentioned.

I will say that the values for the drawbacks on the Achilles augment are a little higher than they should be; they should be equal to the value of the boosts.

Glad you like them. I forgot to mention this, but seeing as we're at the end of training now, you're now a Heroic Spirit within the clan. Like I mentioned, I will be updating a number of the CCJ very soon so I recommend revisiting them once those are approved. But until then, enjoy. It's been a long time coming.