Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[video=youtube;h_hx30zOi9I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_hx30zOi9I[/video]

She killed this. Take 6 minutes out of your day to watch this video and understand the things that plague our potentially great nation.

I think she nailed this right on the head. However don't just listen to me, take your own opinion. Watch the video and tell me what you think. :flakez:

Sol Ku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shit ain't over, not yet.
People are understanding and moving forward with the information and more people are becoming aware.
Some of the shit say said has been proven false but most of what she has said is true and it's ****ed man.

SuperJak777

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Humans will always find a way to hate each other. You can't just boil it down to one country.
People hate because they can and we are all guilty of feeling ill feelings about someone.
Don't pretend like it's not relevant in every country on this planet.

People will continue to hate until our very end. Racism is just a word pretending to have power, it holds no waters as long as we ignore people who choose to hate for trivial reasons like color.
These people hurt people just for the sake of hurting people, but they are a dying breed in first world countries. But we will always hate. As humans, we would rather stop loving then stop hating.

Reactions: Conspirator.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Racism never existed, there is only one race, the human race. Racism at it's purest is basically the idea that a human being is superior to another human being. What we mistake for racism is just ethnocentrism, the belief that your ethnic group is better than another or discriminating against someone's ethnic group isn't racism it's ethnocentrism, racism is a misnomer when used to discriminate against people of color or ethnic group.

GhostProject

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So her argument is that the residuals of segregation and red-lining led to the problems today. Pretty accurate.

In good news, most of the world is opposed to racism and prejudice. It's just the underdeveloped areas that need to be fixed.

My opinion: Overhaul education, and we solve much of the problems.

Last edited:

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So her argument is that the residuals of segregation and red-lining led to the problems today. Pretty accurate.

In good news, most of the world is opposed to racism and prejudice. It's just the underdeveloped areas that need to be fixed.

My opinion: Overhaul education, and we solve much of the problems.
I agree, fixing education and cleaning up a number of these neighborhoods would be a good start.

adeshina365

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The vast majority of people are still racist. Only, in modern times it has been more unconscious than conscious racism. Most liberals that I have encountered are living the delusion that they aren't racist.

Also, if I might add, this presenter is a *****.

naruhina3636

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish it was.

Yea, people are opening up and it's happening slowly but...some people are still not cracking.

Most people are teaching their children not to like certain ethnic groups and all of that crap. I wish I could say everyone is going to change, but we all know that isn't true. Most people are too afraid of change. smh

naruhina3636

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Humans will always find a way to hate each other. You can't just boil it down to one country.
People hate because they can and we are all guilty of feeling ill feelings about someone.
Don't pretend like it's not relevant in every country on this planet.

People will continue to hate until our very end. Racism is just a word pretending to have power, it holds no waters as long as we ignore people who choose to hate for trivial reasons like color.
These people hurt people just for the sake of hurting people, but they are a dying breed in first world countries. But we will always hate. As humans, we would rather stop loving then stop hating.
But it is worst in the US. Trust me, I have talked to other people from other countries and they said that they had never had such experiences in their country like they have had here. Just tragic. smh.

Yea, other countries might experience it as well, but at least ppl ain't dying over it in those other countries. smdh

Professor Finesser

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When you learn the facts and where this welfare dependency comes from, then we can talk about the crumbling black community.
Welfare was created to be a temporary solution to poverty but when the temporary solution becomes a generational problem it's pretty much a handicap at this point. You sit here and make egregious assumptions about me, but I assure you sir I do Infact have the necessary qualities to afford rent, or as you kids any nowadays "the skills to pay the bills". I've taken three fat ass dabs and I'm slow af from these bars but I'll still **** you up online, buddy.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welfare was created to be a temporary solution to poverty but when the temporary solution becomes a generational problem it's pretty much a handicap at this point. You sit here and make egregious assumptions about me, but I assure you sir I do Infact have the necessary qualities to afford rent, or as you kids any nowadays "the skills to pay the bills". I've taken three fat ass dabs and I'm slow af from these bars but I'll still **** you up online, buddy.
Poverty caused by what? Keep going deeper and maybe you'll realize the fault of the US Government. I'm not saying every black problem is caused by the government, but if you go back far enough you'l see.

GhostProject

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of the issue of welfare is that in some areas it's better than working multiple low income jobs. We need an educational overhaul that can put everyone of every social class on an even playing field. I don't just mean high school, but it would go a long way towards improving some of the existing problems.

Hand people a viable opportunity that they can believe in, and they will chase it.