Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's real funny when chouchou looks like this:
You must be registered for see images

Everyone calls her a fat black female character.

But when chouchou looks like this:

she is now a tanned asian anime character or tanned white anime character?

like wtf is wrong with these people...

it's the same with one piece many call usopp black because they find him weak and annoying

but aokiji tanned or asian because he's a badass.

Racist people are the lowest of lowest vermin on this planet they are trash and sorry excuse for human beings.

Last edited:

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Might want to check out those images pal, but yes i agree theres always been a good amount of racial prehudice within anime fandoms AND industry

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not black they faded her colour for a reason to show a difference. Anybody denying she's mixed race is in denial of the canon facts. If they wanted to make unquestionable "black" characters they would've taken a different route.
Yeah, she’s biracial but she’s black when it comes to the online community. And her skin color didn’t change, I think the OP just used pictures with filters applied to them.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, she’s biracial but she’s black when it comes to the online community. And her skin color didn’t change, I think the OP just used pictures with filters applied to them.
Some of the online community need help they become quite sensitive over these things. And I don't know if OP used filters Melanin has the same shade with his gifs. I can't really comment since I haven't seen the last two episodes. I don't know what's going on or what her shade is.

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly never heard of Ussop or Aokiji be called black.
In fact Ive never related a racial category for most characters.
But now that we're on that note both those characters to me have Pacific Islander vibe.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's real funny when chouchou looks like this:

Everyone calls her a fat black female character.

But when chouchou looks like this:

she is now a tanned asian anime character or tanned white anime character?

like wtf is wrong with these people...

it's the same with one piece many call usopp black because they find him weak and annoying

but aokiji tanned or asian because he's a badass.

Racist people are the lowest of lowest vermin on this planet they are trash and sorry excuse for human beings.
Did you receive an infraction?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think you could call Aokiji or Usopp black. Black people come in plenty of tones, but I think it's safe to say you won't be seeing those two tones unless the person is mixed somewhere down the line or something. Still black ig though but not really.

King Richard

Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If anything it is Kishi who is racist, he depicted Chocho with every negative stereotype that Black people has, a fat black woman who initially did not know who her father is, likes to eat and is loud and talks funny he even depicted her mom as an angry black woman who beat the crap out of Naruto again a common stereotype about Black people that they are violent.