Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are two things going on...it's "White" supremacy and the inverted version of white supremacy, which is "Black" supremacy...A bunch of black people trying to compete with white people, and do the exact same thing to whites that was done to them. "Oppression"...but this thread will focus more on the big bad dog, which is "White supremacy".

White supremacy, is still a "thing", but more "cleverly hidden", because these supremacists don't want "blacks" getting ahead, even though some seem to advocate "black excellence".However, some of them have a FEAR of black people getting ahead, so they use PSYCHOLOGY...

They'll allow a "few" black people to get ahead, just so we won't suspect racial inequality, but then shoot down any other potentials just to keep things at a controlled "rate".They fear them TAKING OVER, cause they want all the credit. It's SUPER psychology, very cleverly hidden. Everything being done in the entertainment industry/job industry as far as blacks getting "ahead" is all to clear them of guilt or to erase any suspicions of inequality, which there obviously still is.I perceive this as "interference".

The white supremacists biggest fear is the black community getting ahead and seeking revenge. So the plan is to "keep us at bay".They might even complain UP and DOWN that the majority of the black community is "behind", but in all honesty, they HATE to see blacks excel, because they'll perceive a "takeover"...they wish to AVOID that.

They're very selective with WHO they'll allow to succeed, as long as they kiss their little behinds. They want a black person to succeed under THEIR watch.So they treat them like puppets...

All of it is to cover up their true intentions.A bunch of pacifism.

Discuss...

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get it but at what point do the black people that “made it” take the initiative to start their own companies and hire black people on their own? The exact same can be asked of the Latino, Asian, Indian and Middle Easterners communities. I get that whites make up the largest portion of the population and therefore have the largest stake in controlling what doors open and those that close to someone but at some point, someone has to want to help their own people also.

With that being said though, it is completely undeniable that what OP mentioned has happened. And there need to be people of all races and ethnicities to call out the racism and ruin the business of those individuals that minimize opportunity for minorities. But specifically more white people need to this, they’re the ones that are always around to hear the racist remarks said behind closed doors.

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get it but at what point do the black people that “made it” take the initiative to start their own companies and hire black people on their own? The exact same can be asked of the Latino, Asian, Indian and Middle Easterners communities. I get that whites make up the largest portion of the population and therefore have the largest stake in controlling what doors open and those that close to someone but at some point, someone has to want to help their own people also.
Black people get "shot down", it's as simple as that. People competing with other people's business.

You also have white-wannabe black people that set other black people up. The "white-washing", either way.

Don't succeed to "compete", just succeed just to succeed.

And who cares about the other 3. No one is TARGETING THEM, in fact, black people include them with the whites. And latinos come in different races...since "latino" is an ethnicity, not a race.

And a lot of black businesses are very self-contradicting. The slave-mentality...

Even blacks have "White supremacist" ideals in them. That's the slave-mentality still plaguing the black community. It's very unfortunate. Consider it as "self-defeat" and "self-sabotage". They're pre-programmed to be " good enough for the white man".

The problem is, black businesses not THINKING FOR THEMSELVES but instead using someone else's template.In ways, blacks do appropriate culture.

Last edited:

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop complaining, brother. Black folk are superior to Brown folk, them Athletic genes are pretty OP in Black folk. And IMHO, Black grills are way hotter than brown girls. If I were to list up the races in order of greatness from top to bottom it would go like this,

1.North/Western European including (US, CA, and Aus)
2.South/Eastern European
3.North Asian (Japanese/Korean)
4.African Americans
5.African Africans
6.Middle Easterns (Arabs, Turks, Persians and the rest of the crazies)
7.Dark Asians (Viet, Thai, Phili, and the rest of them)
8.Browns (India, Pakistan and some other brown locals out there in the dark hemisphere of the Earth)

Elodin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. Exactly. Every successful non-black person is in on a large-scale psychological operation to prevent most
black people from succeeding in a given field.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Black people get "shot down", it's as simple as that. People competing with other people's business.

You also have white-wannabe black people that set other black people up. The "white-washing", either way.

Don't succeed to "compete", just succeed just to succeed.

And who cares about the other 3. No one is TARGETING THEM, in fact, black people include them with the whites. And latinos come in different races...since "latino" is an ethnicity, not a race.

And a lot of black businesses are very self-contradicting. The slave-mentality...

Even blacks have "White supremacist" ideals in them. That's the slave-mentality still plaguing the black community. It's very unfortunate. Consider it as "self-defeat" and "self-sabotage".

The problem is, black businesses not THINKING FOR THEMSELVES but instead using someone else's template.In ways, blacks do appropriate culture.
I updated my original post.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop complaining, brother. Black folk are superior to Brown folk, them Athletic genes are pretty OP in Black folk. And IMHO, Black grills are way hotter than brown girls. If I were to list up the races in order of greatness from top to bottom it would go like this,

2.South/Eastern European
4.African Americans
5.African Africans
8.Browns (India, Pakistan and some other brown locals out there in the dark hemisphere of the Earth)
I don't know what race you are, but I'd NEVER let a non-black or "white washed" individual DETRACT from something that's definitely going on in the U.S.

That "superior" physically BS is JUST NONSENSE and a STEREOTYPE. We all don't do SPORTS or even CARE about sports, don't try to PACIFY me.Stop talking about SUPERFICIAL things on my thread.

Such a stereotypist.

And I don't CARE about anything else, the discussion is about what's going on with BLACKS in this WHITE WASHED country.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

2.South/Eastern European
4.African Americans
5.African Africans
Lmfao, that literacy though.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I updated my original post.
And I'm gonna have to say, that whites need to REDUCE their INTERFERENCE...because it's their INTERFERENCE that has caused this dilemma.

We need things FAIR and SQUARE, no special treatment. It's the hyper control and manipulation that messes things up.

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Race supremacy is a thing everywhere. Or are you talking about a specific continent/country?
If you read through the comments, you'll know I'm specifically talking about the place which I'm most familiar with, the U.S.

Let's not detract, here.

And race supremacy at this degree, is not the same as "everywhere" else.

Status
Not open for further replies.