[Discussion] R.I.P Royal Guards. You had great potential!

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its really disappointing and sad to see such powerful and hyped up characters that the Royal Gaurds were made to be got defeated OFF PANEL by Ywach! They did not get to display their badassery!They did not even get to demonstrate their powers and abilities to the fullest. Only Ichiebe showed his bankai. He was the best Royal Guard member as a character and gave Ywach a good run for awhile but succumbed to plot and being faced to fight the main villian! Collectivelly, As a group they failed as new protagonists. Did the Royal guard deserve that off panel annihilation that Kubo gave them in Chapter 611?

You must be registered for see images

It is stated that the Royal Guards fighting togethor were more powerful than all the 13 squad division in Soul society.

Braveknight

Elite
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
did you really expect that the zero squad will win?

against the elites of juha?

man you must be from the people who think that the side they cheer for should always win...

for the story to progress juha and his elites should kill every thing in their way.

been saying that for ever :p

Im sure if the anime version come out they will show their fight second by second

i did hate how they offpaneled their lose

but meh maybe they keeping their powers unknown until ichigo's group arrive

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah, it was very disappointing to see the Royal Guards fodderized off-panel. They all had unique and interesting abilities. It's a shame we didn't get to see their full potential, with the exception of Ichibei of course. Even then, Ichibei was trolled hard by Yhwach.

Ultimateone

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it's completely stupid that they got off paneled. so you telling me we want see the abilities of the royal guard, except for ichibe's? i really wanted to see nimaiyo's abilities as he is the creator of the zanpakuto. it's really disappointing.on a side note, ichibe is OP as hell.

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They got defeated but its unlikely they are dead, I mean Ichiebe pulled a Piccolo and regenerated from his head and Orihime is there so it is unlikely they will die but yea, it was really annoying they were off panelled it seems a trend to rush Manga nowadays

Aoihime

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Eh this is bleach, they won't stay dead for long

Btw your forgetting the fat lady, she didn't fight right? Kubos probably saving her for a reunion with Hiyori

Edit: wait never mind she did, jeez that off panel stuff even made me forget about her x_x

Last edited:

Zyael

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
imo it was stupid for the hyped Zero Squad to get off paneled, those could have been some interesting fights and we could have some seen some cool ass powers, but nope. really upset with that part of the chapter as you can tell!

SasukexNeji

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What if we see a scene soon, where it's zoomed in on Ichiebi and he says... There's no reason to hold back anymore.. Ichigo's here... and then we see slides of all the ZS standing tall, revived. With (don't know the emotion to use) looks on their faces... ready to show us their real power!!!!

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They didn't deserve this, they didn't even get a decent showing. Two of them should have at least fought Uryu and Haschwalth and loss. Kubo couldn't even do that. U_U

They also failed to take down at least one of them. Can't say I wasn't expecting this.

And now freaking Chad and Orihime are hear to make the royal guard power look like shit. Watch those two actually defeat there respective sternritter.

Last edited:

Kyuurama

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Was hoping they'd at least show some sort of powers before they died, but I guess not. It was kind of obvious they'd get owned though, there's no suspense unless Ywach gets to the Soul King.

But eh, oh well. They'll probably get revived later on anyway, when Kubo isn't rushing the plot.