R.I.P Minato vs. Itachi threads

Koby

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I still wonder about that...Mianto is an Edo now, just like Itachi was...Their match as Edos can be concluded either way...
Minato couldnt handle the Kyuubi's chakra when he sealed it...remember that he said that so heavy chakra...his body went numb. IMO he can use it now only coz he is an Edo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hebi Sasuke

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Minato didn't even need to break a sweat to show how OP he was.
There's no Toutska Blade shit anymore.
Minato now has Teleportaion and True Speed.
...and that dude is giving orders to the 3rd and 2nd Hokage like they his bitches.
In Ninja Storm 4, Minato will be a complete beast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lightning Release

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
30๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
honestly, Minato vs Itachi spasms are outta control, at this point it's like democrats vs republicans, but a lot of uchiha fans are butt-hurt, that's no doubt. I always lol when ppl try and generalize what a character they dislike, can and cannot do, I hope he shuts more haterz up though, I'm enjoying him get a little shine.

Optimistic

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Minato fans are still ignoring logic, wait until we see actual moves before jumping to conclusions.
Minato is still prone to Genjutsu and he still doesn't have anything outside of sealing and rasengan.

After this arc he will be above Itachi but right now people need to stfu and wait.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I just made the same remark in another thread. There are still Itachi fans that think KCM Minato would loose to Itach because of Susanoo and hiw blade and mirror shield. I had to laugh at that. KCM Minato > Itachi or edo itachi. Them's just the facts. But you know Itachi fans will still claim that Itachi >Minato despite the evidence.

That's just how it goes I guess:win:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Minato fans are still ignoring logic, wait until we see actual moves before jumping to conclusions.
Minato is still prone to Genjutsu and he still doesn't have anything outside of sealing and rasengan.

After this arc he will be above Itachi but right now people need to stfu and wait.
You forgot Flying Thunder God and, like Itachi, he is a strategist. Itachi fans are still ignoring logic as well. Don't be the coal calling the kettle black. So you too need to STFU :stfu:

Reactions: Lightning Release

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
24๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah Itachi the Solo King used to make about 5-7 threads a day, haven't seen him since LMFAO
Its because the Moderators are homo Minato fanboys that delete Itachi threads (Had 1 deleted today that wasnt even character bashing and 2 deleted yesterday) so G A Y

On a scale of 1-10, how mad are Itachi fanboys at this moment..? I've always believed Minato > Itachi, and this chapter made Minato look even more OP and haxxed than what he already was.

:scorps:

Dat Minato.

Solo king > all

Totsuka > nine tails

half nine tails > Minato

Solo King > Minato

Solo king > KM Edo Minato or alive no KM Minato

true enigma

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
His new speed doesnt mean anything due to the fact itachi has the ability to not only see him bit defend with yata mirror. Minato is still prone to genjutsu and also as a non-edo that ability is abscent.

If anything it is finally a fair fight between edos of itachi and minato because before minato would of been soloed lol.. fans just didnt want to admit it.

Lightning Release

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
His new speed doesnt mean anything due to the fact itachi has the ability to not only see him bit defend with yata mirror. Minato is still prone to genjutsu and also as a non-edo that ability is abscent.

If anything it is finally a fair fight between edos of itachi and minato because before minato would of been soloed lol.. fans just didnt want to admit it.
Too bad it isn't just his 'speed' that increased. Minato poops all over itachi, low-difficulty. Go round up the rest of your illogical Itachi fanboys because you're going to need help.

:scorps::wesobi:

Reactions: Umari Senju