Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is this from narutoforums.com?
they're crazy,don't listen to them
i'd even heard ItachixSakura pairing
Sorry I missed your post earlier.

Fanfiction world have different kind of pairings and you will get many such examples. a good author would make a believable plot for this as well.

It's not about listenning anyone or not and not it's not from that forum either.

It doesn't affect the main story or the manga itself. Fanfic is a different world than the manga world. You will also get alternate universe (AU) stories in it. Where the character would be from manga but the set up may be modern... but the auther must keep the character in character ie maintain their original personality.

Captain Shodai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOh a flame!!:rag:

Where did I put that bag of Marshmellows... Oh yes. Takes out and starts raosting... ah not enough fire.. Call the :anbus:

Dear Captain Shodai. Please read the thread content before posting next time. Nobody is discussing pairings here except you.

Later.
i'm clearly replying to the op; sorry for being on topic

Sarutobi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
opnion7#
I see them as interchangeable. I used to ship only SasuNaru, but I read a fanfic that totally opened my mind and made me see Sasuke's submissive side. And I'm in the process of writing a SasUKE fic.
And, also, does it matter who's on top? *** doesn't make the relationship!

comment 8#
yeh i agree that sasuke would be the natural seme but i read a fanfic on adultfanfiction.net (or here ^^) called broken and it made me see that sasuke would be the one bound on a bed with a kyuubi,naruto on top taking seme position.
WTH

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for understanding the thread. Finally one relevant reply. :)

There are tons of fan fictions out there- of all qualities and genre. I came to know about yaoi fan fiction at least 5 years ago and my initial reaction was EWW in capitals. But I have gotten immune to it by now. Yay for maturity!

A lot of manga and anime fan fiction exist and all kind of forums. And some of those are of pretty good quality.
You are welcome = )

Are you still immune? :lok::ROFLMAO:

Trust me, I know. Plenty of good ones here too over the years, maybe not so many about such... genres though :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.