Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all I thought this thread was a joke, but as I read on (had to for awhile as I couldn't stop laughingxd No offense of course) I saw that it wasn't, yet along I though the thread maker was joking and making fun of them, not being a part of them or what they're into o_O

I didn't even know girls were into this stuff. Every time convos about girl on girl and guy on guy has been brought up on parties and such (not that it happens often, but stillxd), none of the girls could bare the thought of guy on guy, and neither how we guys could like girl on girl. I learned something new today then I guess:p

But what surprised me most was, some people make FFs (Fan Fictions) about this?O_O:eek: Haven't even heard people making FFs about girl on girl, yet along anime characters themed:| Oh well, what floats your boat like the rest said I guess o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Avani

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all I thought this thread was a joke, but as I read on (had to for awhile as I couldn't stop laughingxd No offense of course) I saw that it wasn't, yet along I though the thread maker was joking and making fun of them, not being a part of them or what they're into o_O

I didn't even know girls were into this stuff. Every time convos about girl on girl and guy on guy has been brought up on parties and such (not that it happens often, but stillxd), none of the girls could bare the thought of guy on guy, and neither how we guys could like girl on girl. I learned something new today then I guess:p

But what surprised me most was, some people make FFs (Fan Fictions) about this?O_O:eek: Haven't even heard people making FFs about girl on girl, yet along anime characters themed:| Oh well, what floats your boat like the rest said I guess o_O

Thanks for understanding the thread. Finally one relevant reply. :)

There are tons of fan fictions out there- of all qualities and genre. I came to know about yaoi fan fiction at least 5 years ago and my initial reaction was EWW in capitals. But I have gotten immune to it by now. Yay for maturity!

A lot of manga and anime fan fiction exist and all kind of forums. And some of those are of pretty good quality.

Reactions: Michael92

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
15 years ? Sure but not everyone.
I was talking about women raping 12-13 years old boys.
And dont tell me they want it please.
I agree. In fact there is a large difference between fantasy and reality.
What may be thrilling in a fantasy may often turn out to be a total let down or even horrifying in reality. Have fun but, never let a fantasy blind you.

The first post is so false and homosexual.
It's neither false not anything even remotely to do with homosexuals. It's about females fantasy- basically I think many of them use yaoi to distance themselves from the situation, yet fullfill their personal fanatasies with their favourite character without feeling silly for being in love with ink on paper.

Are you gay or something - it's not a man that rapes you, it's Megan Fox. Women are actually getting ****ed themselves when they "rape" guys. FOO
Typical male thinking with his tool. Really this was unnecessay. Please do not make anymore comments of this kind in my thread. U_U

no im not gay but you are stupid ... what are you waiting for ? go and get raped by Megan Fox
No you are not gay. I can see by your posts itself that you made rather neutral and sensible and responsible comments. Ignore the spam. Thank you.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. In fact there is a large difference between fantasy and reality.
What may be thrilling in a fantasy may often turn out to be a total let down or even horrifying in reality. Have fun but, never let a fantasy blind you.

It's neither false not anything even remotely to do with homosexuals. It's about females fantasy- basically I think many of them use yaoi to distance themselves from the situation, yet fullfill their personal fanatasies with their favourite character without feeling silly for being in love with ink on paper.

Typical male thinking with his tool. Really this was unnecessay. Please do not make anymore comments of this kind in my thread. U_U

No you are not gay. I can see by your posts itself that you made rather neutral and sensible and responsible comments. Ignore the spam. Thank you.
I like how you handle things with this thread. I like your persanality because you don't seem like the type of person to loose their top and you keep in control. I know this is completly off topic and I've left this thread already but I just want to say you're a really respectable person on NB and you show respect to everybody.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like how you handle things with this thread. I like your persanality because you don't seem like the type of person to loose their top and you keep in control. I know this is completly off topic and I've left this thread already but I just want to say you're a really respectable person on NB and you show respect to everybody.
Thank you. :blush:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehm...I was never into this kind of relationships,it´s just kind of unnatural to me (no offense to the ones who like it). Sure their bond is strong and very deep but that still doesn´t mean that they should end up in a bed,fighting who will be on the top. I just don´t get people who see the main characters and pair them up,while not even caring if it´s a homo or heterosexual relationship. I was once out with my friends who also like anime/manga (there´s not that many people like that here) and they just started to talk about L and Kira (Death Note) then Lavi and Allen/Kanda and Allen (D.Gray-Man) and even started the NaruSasu theme and went on and on...I was just like WTF?!

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im too hot to die yet : D
Good. So back off. :p

Ehm...I was never into this kind of relationships,it´s just kind of unnatural to me (no offense to the ones who like it). Sure their bond is strong and very deep but that still doesn´t mean that they should end up in a bed,fighting who will be on the top. I just don´t get people who see the main characters and pair them up,while not even caring if it´s a homo or heterosexual relationship. I was once out with my friends who also like anime/manga (there´s not that many people like that here) and they just started to talk about L and Kira (Death Note) then Lavi and Allen/Kanda and Allen (D.Gray-Man) and even started the NaruSasu theme and went on and on...I was just like WTF?!
yeah.. it can be really upsetting when you aren't into it and hear about it for the first time. I had hit the back button so fast when I landed on the page with a yaoi discussion first time.. Lol I will never forget it.

I still cannot digest much of it. especially Mpreg is too weired even for me.. back butoon back button.. lol..

But, I came cross a few yaoi fics in beyblade section (Kai/TY) surprisingly well written, really funny and without weired stuff.. so it was ok.. they kind of made me a bit less apprehensive. I still don't really dig it and most of them are crap now but then most of fan fic in general is crappy ..it depends on the author.

I have also seen a lot of weired stuff around I have gotten thick skinned, I guess. There is always something worse. U_U

Last edited:

Captain Shodai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who cares about "romance" in naruto. it's only purpose is to be a shitty plot device, and also to increase the female demographic supporting the show. take the team sakura and team hinata shit else where, it doesn't matter who naruto will take in the end.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who cares about "romance" in naruto. it's only purpose is to be a shitty plot device, and also to increase the female demographic supporting the show. take the team sakura and team hinata shit else where, it doesn't matter who naruto will take in the end.
OOh a flame!!:rag:

Where did I put that bag of Marshmellows... Oh yes. Takes out and starts raosting... ah not enough fire.. Call the :anbus:

Dear Captain Shodai. Please read the thread content before posting next time. Nobody is discussing pairings here except you.

Later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.