Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is that necessary? xd... welll I didn't have the attention span to read all of that so...... ahhh... but I really don't like threads like that I mean who cares which fictional character gets with which fictional character I just want to see them kick each others asses..... this is why I like anime like Yu Yu Hakusho... Yusuke was with Keiko.... and there was a lot of ass kicking no..... will Keiko end up with Kuwabara..... O_O it was straight shot Yusuke and Keiko then ass kicking......
You read nothing :p

This thread is not about who is with whom at all. that's already decided. It's about which personality is more dominant.

very good description of saskue
lol

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are still young and are sterotyping. Secondly, a lot of times yaoi is not about the sexual act itself. But, I doubt many at NB understand yaoi as a genre or if they can handle a disscussion on it.
I'm only joking, and everybody uses steriotypes, just don't take it so seriously. I know of yaoi stuff and I don't mess with it nor with yuri. I'm just joking on this thread, nothing serious...

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm only joking, and everybody uses steriotypes, just don't take it so seriously. I know of yaoi stuff and I don't mess with it nor with yuri. I'm just joking on this thread, nothing serious...
lol.. ok.. neither do I. I don't bother with fanfictions to start with. :p

Lol I don't got the time right now, to read everything but that's just great xd
Thanks. :)

Gilda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto cant be gay.....gays sucks.......he really like girls....he is the student of the Pervy Sage....hello and wake up people

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto cant be gay.....gays sucks...he really like girls....he is the student of the Pervy Sage....hello and wake up people
I don't agree with the coloured part.U_U Rest is fine.. he is a fictional character and It's about fan fantacy. Whhatever floats your boat.

The first K/S stories were not immediately accepted by all Trek fans. Later, authors such as Joanna Russ studied and reviewed the phenomenon in essays and gave the genre more academic clout. From there, increasing tolerance and acceptance of homosexuality and frustration with the portrayal of gay relationships in mainstream media fed a growing desire in authors to explore the subjects on their own terms using established media characters. Star Trek remained an important slash fiction fandom, while new slash fandoms grew around other television shows, movies, and books with sci-fi or action adventure roots.

Slash sourcesFrom its earliest days, slash fiction has been particularly inspired by popular speculative fiction franchises, possibly because well-developed female characters may be lacking in speculative fiction, or because the speculative elements allow greater freedom to reinterpret canon characters.
-a quick quote on the genre from Wikipedia.

Kira was Righteous

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think naruto and sakura will get together even though naruto and hinata would be better.Sasuke will probably die and they'll name there child sasuke to honor him for the brave sacrifice he makes in the end.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this world is weird ...
girl on girl = ok
guy on guy = sick
man rape children = sick
woman rape children = who cares, its just fun
Not necessarily. I don't think women raping children is just fun either and all that... as for yaoi- many people believe that it is more common among female fans due to lack of well developed female characters in the anime/ manga as well as it helps them to fantasize by distensing themselves in a way..

You will find that many of these uke is are self inserts in the form canon character.. U_U

Status
Not open for further replies.