Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Questions and Suggestions Want to ask something about the site or got a suggestion for the website/ forum ? Post it here. Please do not ask Naruto related questions here, instead ask in Naruto General Questions.​

Alkad

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think that's Kishi's intention. Even his slightly older seal looked a bit similar.

when/if the thread is moved, all the complaints about how this is in the wrong section will look like spam. If you're posting, at least answer the question... :confused:

Goldrinn

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Wrong Section.

Next time post this where its should be posted.
Next time post something a little more constructive. You've contributed nothing to the thread.

OP, you're right. Naruto is beginning to look more like the So6P. I hadn't even noticed the sort of horn-like appearance of the chakra (or is that his hair..?) until Azztang pointed it out here.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Let me take a whack at it....

I believe it is because some of the members who have been here for a while have seen the same thing happen ad nauseam. To the point that it doesn't matter if it offends or not. Not giving an excuse for rude behavior but offering some insight into an age old question.

Hyperion is the sort to have an opinion that speaks truth with a little spice added for your entertainment. Besides its pretty dull around here lately so any tomfoolery is welcomed. It what keeps me coming here.

:shrug:

cmilius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The guy who created the thread said naruto looks like rikudo sennin, but fact is he is the reincarnation, there is no doubt abt it in the manga 499 page 14 kyubi called naruto rikudo sennin because of how he looks and what he sees in naruto just like the others saw jiraira and yondaime and tobi saide he saw the first in him, there is no coincidence in it everytime naruto get more power he will be more like the sage there will be a point where you will only see rikudo sennin because rikudo body, mind and soul is in naruto that will reveal in time that naruto is rikudo sennin himself later on the manga believe it or not.