Quick question (anime related)

Doctor G

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
177
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If I were to write a review for an anime/s would any of you read it or care for it? This is of course considering my review wasn't just a wall of text and was actually interesting. XD I've watched many anime and i usually pick up about 3 each season. So basically it's not a question of whether I can write a review or not, but rather a question on whether the time I would spend writing it would be worth it =D

What say you people of NB? Would writing a review be worth it and helpful or would I just be wasting my time?

Possible Anime candidates for a review

Blast of tempest
Kokoro Connect
Angel Beats
Psycho Pass
Sword Art Online
Btoom
Deadman Wonderland

...and many other "finished" anime
 

Imperfect

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 24, 2013
Messages
9,889
Reaction score
950
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you put in the effort and make something you truly care about then at the least, I will put in the effort to read and understand your view. I'm sure more people on NB are the same.
 

Drakengard

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
4,371
Reaction score
357
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I've seen Psycho Pass mentioned a few times so I'd vouch for that. If you don't make it a wall of text like you say then I'm sure some people would read it!
 

hyuuga teddy

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
831
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah I'll put in effort to read
 

lordryoko

Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
137
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
same here I'll read ya reviews
 

Supermacaquecool

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
3,432
Reaction score
503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
...I'd read it, regardless if it is a wall of text or not :shy:
Do a review of Kokoro connect, I'm curious about that one.
 

Doctor G

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
177
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you put in the effort and make something you truly care about then at the least, I will put in the effort to read and understand your view. I'm sure more people on NB are the same.
I plan to put in effort =D
I've seen Psycho Pass mentioned a few times so I'd vouch for that. If you don't make it a wall of text like you say then I'm sure some people would read it!
Alright :)

Yeah I'll put in effort to read
Hooray XD

same here I'll read ya reviews
:)

...I'd read it, regardless if it is a wall of text or not :shy:
Do a review of Kokoro connect, I'm curious about that one.

I'll keep it in mind :p
 

Stark

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
16,922
Reaction score
1,206
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'd read em if you did, DBZ, Bleach, Naruto and/or Hellsing, that is the only anime and manga I watch/read.
 
Top