Amaterasuice

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like for you guys to explain to me why it took Hinata so long to do it? Or any Hyuuga for that matter? Like, they can already see the pressure points, why can't they just hit them 64 times?

I know this is a dumb question somehow but I just can't remember why it's difficult to learn.

flyboyissac

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neji predicts next movement though the nerves so he moves his body before that physical body of the enemy moves so he can catch his pressure points at start so it easy the next time to hit the enemy

Basicly if the enemy is strong Jenifer will have a hard time at the start once he nulls a body part it makes it easy for next hit but....

The movements are to confuse the enemy so if the enemy moves right because he thinks Jenifer will hit him left Jenifer puts his hands right and move his body left its hard to explain in words

Da Best Ever

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But like, why? They can see the pressure points with the byakugan, why can't they just hit every point? I get why rotation would be difficult, but that one confuses me.
because it takes precision and accuracy to do it, its not just touching spots...if u dnt see the skill and technique in it then...