[Discussion] Quick Poll: Smart Phones

SmartPhones

  • iPhone 5S

    Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Samsung Galaxy S5

    Votes: 13 56.5%

  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .

NarutovsLuffy

Member
352 posts 27 reactions
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
352
Reaction score
27
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
iPhone 5S or Samsung Galaxy S5
 

ObitoRolent

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,179 posts 199 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
3,179
Reaction score
199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sony Xperia.
 

Jasey

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,081 posts 126 reactions
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
126
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have a Windows phone lol I don't know about Apple or Droid
 

bsims08

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,457 posts 130 reactions
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
130
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
iphone for sure because of safari
 

Jokey

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,657 posts 445 reactions
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
21,657
Reaction score
445
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
iPhone. Android might be better, but it's very sloppy unlike Apple.
 

iFlowMotion

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,660 posts 452 reactions
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Messages
4,660
Reaction score
452
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm very tech savvy. And honestly they both can do the same damn things galaxy just bigger
 

Pumpkin Ninja

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,554 posts 1,857 reactions
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Messages
15,554
Reaction score
1,857
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I used to like android more until I got one. iOS is just so much cleaner in my opinion. The iPhone 5S looks awesome too.
 

TheAncientJinchuuriki

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,945 posts 251 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
3,945
Reaction score
251
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Samsung for sure. Android phones include many things that iphones can't
 

Its sasukebase

Banned
Veteran
3,310 posts 262 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
3,310
Reaction score
262
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have a Windows phone lol I don't know about Apple or Droid
lol windows phone suck. apple just sucks in general their phones and computer. android are the best phone
 

Drizzy

Legendary
13,954 posts 1,610 reactions
Joined
Apr 15, 2011
Messages
13,954
Reaction score
1,610
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Don't get an iphone, the hardware is nice but the OS isn't worth it. Android is the way to go, try getting a phone with the latest android update (Kitkat). If you're choosing from the two above, go with the Galaxy S5. A better bargain would be to get the Nexus 5, HTC One M8 or the One Plus One though (One plus one is a brilliant phone, the best in years but it's hard to get).
 

ANiMUS

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
25,124 posts 1,644 reactions
Joined
May 1, 2013
Messages
25,124
Reaction score
1,644
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have a nexus
 

Sound

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,052 posts 526 reactions
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
5,052
Reaction score
526
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't use a smartphone, Going by the new trend of bigger screens I use a 42 inch Samsung smart tv which I carry it on with a tricycle wherever I go . I have all the apps I want and it full fills all my needs for the screen size is perfect and doesn't make my eye stretch or hurt

You must be registered for see images
 

Sound

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,052 posts 526 reactions
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
5,052
Reaction score
526
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Torche

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
58,956 posts 3,171 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
58,956
Reaction score
3,171
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Apple is overrated U_U Samsung ftw bro.
 

Ashura San

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
972 posts 83 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
972
Reaction score
83
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
iPhones trump Android in performance, efficiency, and popularity.
I tried android and it crashes and lags too much. If you're looking for advice I recommend an iPhone.
 

AMIIIT

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,128 posts 326 reactions
Joined
Jan 22, 2012
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
IOS master race
 

Hexuze

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,359 posts 1,533 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
20,359
Reaction score
1,533
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Get an HTC One or if you're on a budget I'd say Moto G. It only costed me $80 and it feels like I bought a phone that's worth $250-300! It's a huge steal, I'd say check it out.
 

Srom777

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
648 posts 26 reactions
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
648
Reaction score
26
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would go with the Samsung Galaxy S5 because I heard that it's better than the Iphone.
 

FourthSmokage

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,217 posts 99 reactions
Joined
Jun 26, 2013
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
99
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
iPhone is overpriced garbage thats riding the coat tails of outdated technological innovations that ceased to exist after Steve Jobs' passing. Now the company is all marketing schemes.

You can do pretty much everything that an iPhone can do with a $50 android smartphone.

Get an iPhone if you just want to fit in with everyone else and don't care if you burn a hole in your wallet doing so.

Get an Android if you're a rational human being.
 
Top