Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Pray the Role-play is Fortunate to Me, So I Can Become a Prominent Member of the Community. Why? So I Can Nut Ride the Shit Out of LoK BECAUSE He Helping Me. BROKE PHI BROKE! I AIN'T GOT IT!

(Rokushiki)- Six Ceremony
Type: attack
Range: short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage: 80 (20 to the user)
Description: a unitize technique of taijutsu with some techniques that could match the speed and strength of the inner gates or make up a great defense. there are 7 skills in all with the last one being forbidden unless the user has full mastery of all the six others. each ability drains the user's stamina and puts strain on them
Note:each skill is a jutsu itself and could only be used 3 times each
Note: most know all five elements to perform all the skills. After complete used of the 7 technique the user shrinks in size leaving them powerless for 2 turns with the second turn allowing the user to use enough chakra to perform only c ranks. Destroys the user's body if used more there 3 times and the same side effects of using the inner gates
Note: must be taught by akira to learn this jutsu

The 7 Skills:
Geppou:Moon Step:A technique in which the user actually jumps off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for very short periods of time. this technique helps set themselves up for swift, aerial attacks (wind)

Rankyaku:Storm Clash: A projectile technique in which the user sends out at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp "air blade" that acts as lightning that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body.
(lightning)

Shigan: Finger Gun: A technique in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound. adding a fire effect to the tips of the fingers when attacking bruises the opponents skin leaving in pain due to the heat being as strong as ultraviolet waves. the fire can also be release from the finger as the size of the fire ball jutsu. (fire)

Soru: Speed Channel: A technique in which the user moves at very high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds. this skill use the same principle of the inner gates to move so fast
(pure chakra)

Tekkai:Iron Mass:A technique in which the user hardens his or her muscles to be as hard as iron in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. However, When Tekkai is active, the user is unable to move. The strength of Tekkai can vary for users with different physical conditions, as a person with a higher level of muscular strength would be able to take stronger forces with their use of Tekkai. (earth)

(Chakra- RokkakudouChakra Sekisho)-chakra~Hexagonal Chakra Barrier
Type: Defense
Range: short
Chakra: 50
Damage: 0
Description: By concentrating your chakra into the air around you, the user can create a barrier of connecting transparent hexagonal pieces that forms around the body and than pushes outward to keep the body unharmed. it can also be used in the body. The barrier is completely impenetrable, However, unless the user also creates a floor of the hexagons or the air above, the user is still able to be attacked from the ground or air. It takes an incomparable amount of concentration to keep this technique constant and thus can be used only for absolute defense.
Note: user can't perform any jutsus over B level do to concentrating on the barrier
Note: users can't move while preforming this jutsu nor do any other jutsu
Note: can be use twice due to the barrier weakening

(Yang-Yin/Katon Chakra~Doragon Sona Snkou ) Yang-Yin/Katon Chakra- Dragon of the Darkness Flame
Range: long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90
Description: the user releases the dark seal that has been place on their arm to send forth intense yang chakra in the form of a dragon. once it comes into contact with something it carries it off and then engulfs it into nothingness except for living beings
Note: only able to be preform in third eye mode
Note: when this jutsu is used,it takes an extra turn off from the third eye jutsu
Note: if used more than once,the user's chakra is cut in half leaving them able to use only B rank and below jutsus

(Chakra RasenHou) chakra- Spiral Chakra Gun
Range: long,short-mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: this is move is as powerful as rasengan. it is a purely spiraling chakra ball that charges on the user finger tip

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
I'm fairly certain I can't ever use these due to an immediate nerf, revoke or rewrite to fit the current rules of the RP, though I'll likely help you get them updated either way so they're cleaner for you to use.

The first is easy to understand but offers many parts to it, known as the Six Ceremonies. The first allows you to essentially walk on air, the second sends out blades of wind, the third allows you to essentially stab people with just your finger and removes the need for a weapon. Soru allows for more high speed movement and Tekkai allows you to essentially harden your muscles and tank attacks. Only real problem is how undefined these are which would prevent it from being useful these days.

The second Jutsu lets you create a barrier of chakra designed to block techniques around you. Because it's A rank, it would block up to A ranks though the chakra input would let it be very useful against some techniques designed to work on chakra clashes.

The third Jutsu is based on the Third Eye tech you previously taught me, allowing you to release a pure Yang dragon from a seal for high impact. The drawback is heavy as it reduces your chakra cost by half if you use it more than once.

The last is pretty simple, a pure chakra spiraling blast akin to a Rasengan fired at targets. It has long range reach so it can be pretty useful from afar as well as up close, requiring no seals and being able to get off quickly.