Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

theonemrsmith

Member
1 post 0 reactions
Joined
Aug 18, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
sakura dying

I think its about time for Sakura to die just like Hinata did. Right in front of Naruto. I would like to see how Naruto would act. What do ppl think
 

thegame

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,129 posts 216 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
216
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: sakura dying

I think its about time for Sakura to die just like Hinata did. Right in front of Naruto. I would like to see how Naruto would act. What do ppl think
Hinata didn't die, though, but probably he has grown enough to lose himself even if he was to see that. Anger, but not reckless charge.
 

The Hidden Shinobi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,140 posts 678 reactions
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
8,140
Reaction score
678
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You see the team gai vs clone team gai fights, yh what type of clones were they zetsu clones because the had all there moves.
 

settimetti

Member
1 post 0 reactions
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Attention all you oldschool naruto fans!

Im a bit surprised if anyone can recognise this, but lets try. A long time ago there was a fake naruto torrent/file released. Unfortunately I can't remember the number of the episode, but it's really not recent. I mean we're talking years ago. Anyway this "episode" contained a music video. It was from some asian artist... and involved a girl that Im remembering was pretty sexy... Might be a bit of a longshot here, since thats all I can remember. But Im quessing this forum is my last chance since I already tried searching with both google and this forums search.

So, could you try to refreshen your memories please? Did u run into this torrent back in the days?
 

RasenUchihaChaos

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,150 posts 702 reactions
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
9,150
Reaction score
702
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Are we allowed to do crossover fights?
 

redsglory1974

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
751 posts 23 reactions
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
751
Reaction score
23
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
what happenned with that forever genin guy.....is he died? i really want to see him again, i mean he's 50+ yo, but still can kick some s with his flying pan
 

Felix janitra

Member
10 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Sep 29, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i couldn't talk and ask,,just watch it,....
:D
 

Hori

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
83,746 posts 1,105 reactions
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
83,746
Reaction score
1,105
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Can u tell after how many posts I will get a rank like jounin or chunin or S-jounin. And how to modify till it. Please help.. me.

Plz Guys Help Me
 

Sleipnir

Member
18 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Sep 7, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Can I post a thread involving my opinions on who the top 6 most powerful ninjas are?
 

Junijuni

Member
6 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Sep 7, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Did tobi lost his arm in the fight with konan?? Idont see the arm in one and in others he have both ... Some one ??
 

JeanstersRMB

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
520 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
520
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
ok...... WHY THE HELL IS NB LIKE THIS?! IN MY OPINION I HATE THE NEW LOOK AND I AM KIND OF CONFUSED!
 

Koga

Member
48 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Chatte

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,361 posts 1,369 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
1,369
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Attention all you oldschool naruto fans!

Im a bit surprised if anyone can recognise this, but lets try. A long time ago there was a fake naruto torrent/file released. Unfortunately I can't remember the number of the episode, but it's really not recent. I mean we're talking years ago. Anyway this "episode" contained a music video. It was from some asian artist... and involved a girl that Im remembering was pretty sexy... Might be a bit of a longshot here, since thats all I can remember. But Im quessing this forum is my last chance since I already tried searching with both google and this forums search.

So, could you try to refreshen your memories please? Did u run into this torrent back in the days?

Guess it's not Guren? :D
That was from a filler.
Mayb some more details will help us. Like how the girl looked like?

Anyway, guys, my question is this: where's the chapter when it shows The Sannins as kids? And as they grow and so on?
I know I remember the episode with them, but I was curious about the chapter.
Or was it just in the anime?

Thank you!^^
 

drknght

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,464 posts 66 reactions
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,464
Reaction score
66
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When did Sasuke realize that the masked man is not really Madara? Was it when Juugo told him that edo of madara is around? Also, what's in the scroll and who he wants to meet? (guesses)
 

The Hidden Shinobi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,140 posts 678 reactions
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
8,140
Reaction score
678
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When did Sasuke realize that the masked man is not really Madara? Was it when Juugo told him that edo of madara is around? Also, what's in the scroll and who he wants to meet? (guesses)

Yes that is when he found out which is why the next panel his face looked pissed, he was also pissed because itachi's last mission was to stop edo tensei and madara being around means itachi's last mission is imcomplete.

No one knows who sasuke want's to meet, I have a theory that it is the past hokages so sasuke can get the last side of the story and decide what needs to be done.

He has heard from Uchiha madara (tobi) the opposing side, itachi the middle side (who chose the village over the clan) and now he wants to hear from the hokages the supporting side the side itachi chose.
 

Animaeon

Member
298 posts 35 reactions
Joined
Sep 5, 2012
Messages
298
Reaction score
35
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Can anybody explain what the Yamato and Hashi clone are all about? Can the clone for example be resurected to a living and walking being? And was there a specific reason why they kept Yamato alive?
 

The Hidden Shinobi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,140 posts 678 reactions
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
8,140
Reaction score
678
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Can anybody explain what the Yamato and Hashi clone are all about? Can the clone for example be resurected to a living and walking being? And was there a specific reason why they kept Yamato alive?

Hashirama's clone's purpose is unknown, all we know is it has no mind of it's own.

Yamato was kept alive because he has hashirama's strong dna in him which was used to enhance white zetsu clones strength.
 

Animaeon

Member
298 posts 35 reactions
Joined
Sep 5, 2012
Messages
298
Reaction score
35
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hashirama's clone's purpose is unknown, all we know is it has no mind of it's own.

Yamato was kept alive because he has hashirama's strong dna in him which was used to enhance white zetsu clones strength.

Thanks for the reply
 

InGyeong

Member
101 posts 9 reactions
Joined
Sep 4, 2012
Messages
101
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Have 2 questions:
1. Why was the third Hokage not revieved through Edo-Tensei? What happened to his body?

2. Does anybody know where I can watch Naruto (or another Anime) with Korean Subs or Dubs (Any Koreans around here by chance?)

Thanks!
 
Top